- Loan agreement of how much amount has been signed among Govt. of India, Govt. of Tamil Nadu and World Bank for housing sector in Tamil Nadu?
A) $4500 million
B) $100 million
C) $300 million
D) $250 million
- Where is the Koyna dam situated?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Which state/UT government has launched an e-learning portal LEAD for providing educational material for classes I to XII?
- The government extended which scheme for senior citizens for three years till March 2023?
A) Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana
B) Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana
C) Pradhan Mantri Vayu Yojana
D) Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Yojana
- What is the theme of International Day of Cooperatives 2020?
A) Co-operatives ensure no-one is left behind
B) Sustainable societies through cooperation
C) Cooperatives For Climate Action
D) COOPS 4 DECENT WORK
- Where is the HQ of Coal India Limited located?
- KYC norms were introduced in ______ by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
- Which Indian Umpire has become the youngest ever to be included in the International Cricket Council’s Elite Panel of Umpires for the upcoming 2020-21 season?
A) Vineet Kulkarni
B) Suresh Shastri
C) Nitin Menon
D) Sameer Bandekar
- Which state government launched Rajiv Gandhi Nyay Yojana for farmers?
- Where is the Talcher Super Thermal Power Station situated?
A) Madhya Pradesh
C) West Bengal
- Who has been re-elected as the President of Iceland for a 4-year term?
A) Gudni Johannesson
B) Bjarni Benediktsson
C) Patrekur Jóhannesson
D) Eliza Reid
- Centre government launched scheme for 100% solarization of Konark Sun Temple & Konark town.It is situated in which state?
- Where is the headquarter of Bank of India located?
A) New Delhi
- How much amount was approved to scheme to support micro food processing units?
A) ₹10000 cr
B) ₹9500 cr
C) ₹11000 cr
D) ₹12500 cr
- Where is Golconda Fort situated?
A) Andhra Pradesh
- Which app has been launched by the Sports Minister Kiren Rijiju to let know the sports persons of the prohibited substances and their inadvertent use?
C) The Score
- RBI reduced the repo rate to how much percent?
- A non banking entity operating an ATM without any logo is termed as _____?
A) Brown Label ATM
B) Purple Label ATM
C) White Label ATM
D) Blue Label ATM
- Who has been re-appointed as the Attorney General (AG)of India by the Govt. of India for 1 year?
A) Mukul Rohatgi
B) Milon K. Banerji
C) Goolam Essaji Vahanvati
D) KK Venugopal
- Where is the headquarters of International Cricket Council?
A) Geneva, Switzerland
B) Bern, Switzerland
C) Bern, Switzerland
D) Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Current Affairs Quiz: July 31, 2021Current Affairs 31 July 2021 Quiz Read our Current...
Current Affairs Quiz: July 30, 2021Current Affairs 30 July 2021 Quiz Read our Current...
Reasoning: Inequalities Questions for Upcoming Exam -Set 40In these questions, relationship between different elements is show...