- Who has been re-appointed as the Solicitor General (AG)of India by the Govt. of India for 3 years?
A) Ranjit Kumar
B) Tushar Mehta
C) Mohan Parasaran
D) Rohinton Nariman
- Where is the JSCA International Stadium situated?
A) Ludhiana, Punjab
B) Faridabad, Haryana
C) Patna, Bihar
D) Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Gairsain was declared as summer capital of which state?
C) Himachal Pradesh
- Where is the HQ of EXIM Bank?
- Where is the headquarter of Canara Bank located?
- which state government approved the proposal to give state anthem status to “Bande Utkala Janani“?
- Who was appointed as India’s new Permanent Representative to the UN?
A) TS Tirumurti
B) Syed Akbaruddin
C) Sanjay Jha
D) Manish Sharma
- Which state government launched Street Vendor Registration Portal and Mukhyamantri Shahri Path Vyavsayi Utthan Yojana?
C) Himachal Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Who has been sworn in as Lesotho’s prime minister?
A) Mohammed Al Zayed
B) Scott Morrison
C) Thomas Thabane
D) Moeketsi Majoro
- Where is City Palace located?
- Which state government launched Raj Kaushal Portal and Online Shramik Employment Exchange through video conferencing?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Which company has partnered with social media giant Facebook to train offline retailers to go digital?
- What does Core stands for in Core Banking Solution (CBS)?
A) Cooperative Organ for Reverse Economy
B) Centralized Online Realtime Exchange
C) Centrally Organized Realtime Environment
D) Commercial Operating Retail Entity
- In which state,a plant health clinic was inaugurated?
- How much amount was received by SIDBI from UP govt for startup fund?
A) ₹12 cr
B) ₹20 cr
C) ₹10 cr
D) ₹15 cr
- Name the capital city of Poland.
- Which organisation launched its flagship programme Turant Customs, at Bengaluru and Chennai?
D) NITI AAYOG
- Who has been appointed as the new chairman of Indian Oil Corporation (IOC)?
A) Shrikant Madhav Vaidya
B) Bhushan Kumar Soni
C) Preet Kumar Singh
D) Sanjiv Singh
- When is International Labor observed?
A) 18 April
B) 01 May
C) 24 March
D) 11 May
- Which of the following bank is the sponsor bank of Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank?
A) State Bank of India
B) Andhra Bank
C) Central Bank of India
D) UCO Bank