- Who has been appointed as the interim chairman of International Cricket Council (ICC) after India’s Shashank Manohar stepped down from the position?
A) Manu Sawhney
B) Imran Khwaja
C) Colin Graves
D) Ehsan Mani
- The Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple is located in____?
A) Tamil Nadu
B) Andhra Pradesh
- Where is the headquarters of Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC) located?
- Who has been appointed as the director general of the Indian Institute of Mass Communication for a period of three years?
A) Mukesh Kumar
B) Yogesh Khanna
C) Suraj Sinha
D) Sanjay Dwivedi
- Which country has been dropped by Iran in its Chabahar rail project to Zahedan?
- Who has been appointed as the new Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Central Board of Films Certification (CBFC)?
A) Anurag Srivastava
B) Vikas Khanna
C) Bhushan Sindhi
D) Ravinder Bhakar
- What is the present Rate of Interest in Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP)?
- How much amount has been announced to be invested in India by Google with a focus on digitising the economy and building India-first products and services?
A) Rs 82,000 cr
B) Rs 75,000 cr
C) Rs 67,000 cr
D) Rs 85,000 cr
- Where is Tso Lhamo Lake?
A) West Bengal
- Who has been appointed as the India’s next Permanent Representative to the United Nations and other international organisations in Geneva?
A) Indra Mani Pandey
B) Rajiv K Chander
C) Kiran Kumar Shaw
D) Megha Sood
- What is the capital of Iceland?
- Who has been chosen to be honoured with the Humanitarian Award at the 20th edition of the ‘BET Awards’ for his/her philanthropic work?
A) Chris Brown
D) Regina King
- Which of the following presented India’s 2nd Voluntary National Review (VNR) at the United Nations High-Level Political Forum (HLPF)?
A) Reserve Bank of India
B) Institute of Economic Growth
C) All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
D) NITI Aayog
- Which Indian Cricketer has been named as India’s most valuable Test player in the 21st century by the Wisden magazine?
A) Rohit Sharma
B) Hardik Pandya
C) Ravindra Jadeja
D) Jasprit Bumrah
- Where is the headquarter of Corporation Bank located?
- Andrzej Duda has been re-elected as the president of which country in July 2020?
- Where is the headquarters of DBS Bank located?
B) North Korea
- What is the theme of National Doctor’s Day 2020?
A) Gratitude to doctors amid COVID-19
B) Lessen the mortality of COVID-19
C) Zero tolerance to violence against doctors
D) Tokens of recognition for COVID-19
- As announced by Asia Cricket Council (ACC), Asia Cup cricket tournament has been postponed until when?
A) December 2021
B) June 2021
C) March 2021
D) September 2021
- Which of the following bank is the sponsor bank ofChaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank?
A) State Bank of India
B) Andhra Bank
C) Central Bank of India
D) UCO Bank
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 35The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...
Sentence Rearrangement for Upcoming Exams – Set 60Directions(1-5): Rearrange the following five sentences A, B, C,...
Quantitative Aptitude: Number Series Set 1466 , 8 , 12 , 42 , 160...