- What is the rank of India in Environment Performance Index 2020?
- Kalbelia Dance is the folk dance of which Indian state?
A) Himachal Pradesh
- Divvya Chouksey who passed away recently belonged to which profession?
- What is the minimum deposit under Kisan Vikas Patra?
A) Rs 1000
B) Rs 500
C) Rs 5,000
D) No such limit
- As per World Bank,Indian economy to contract by how much percent in FY 2020-21?
- How much amount as concessional refinance facility has been given by NABARD for banks and financial institutions for on-lending to beneficiaries in its 2,150 watershed development projects?
A) Rs 5,000 cr
B) Rs 6,000 cr
C) Rs 2,000 cr
D) Rs 4,000 cr
- What is the currency of Kazakhstan?
- The 2020 World Archery Field Championships which was scheduled to be held in which country was postponed to 2022?
- Who has been appointed as the chairman of Confederation of Indian Industry’s (CII) e-commerce committee for the year 2020-21?
A) Vijay Shekhar Sharma
B) Kunal Bahl
C) Amit Agarwal
D) Sachin Bansal
- Which state government launched “Meghasandesha” App that would provide real-time information as well as forecast on rains, flooding and thunderstorm alerts?
- Which state has launched a television-based learning programme for 10th standard students?
D) Tamil Nadu
- Which of the following bank is the sponsor bank of Chhattisgarh RajyaGramin Bank?
A) State Bank of India
B) Andhra Bank
C) Central Bank of India
D) UCO Bank
- As highlighted by Union Health Minister Dr. Harsh Vardhan, by which year the Govt. aims to increase public health expenditure to 2.5% of GDP?
- Who has been appointed as the interim Chief Executive Officer of the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI)?
A) Hemang Amin
B) Rahul Johri
C) Sourav Ganguly
D) Sachin Tendulkar
- Which state has emerged on top in implementing the Pradhan Mantri Street Vendors Atma Nirbhar Nidhi-PM Swa Nidhi scheme?
A) Madhya Pradesh
B) West Bengal
- When is World Health Day observed?
A) 18 April
B) 23 March
C) 14 April
D) 07 April
- How much fund has been approved by the union govt. for augmentation of firefighting facilities on five jetties of Haldia Dock Complex at Kolkata Port?
A) Rs 107 cr
B) Rs 162 cr
C) Rs 135 cr
D) Rs 113 cr
- Where is the headquarter of Indian Overseas Bank located?
- In July 2020, which bank announced to set up the IFSC Banking Unit at Gujarat International Finance Tec City, GIFT city in Gandhinagar Gujarat?
A) Royal Bank of Scotland
B) Barclays Bank
C) HSBC Bank
D) The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited
- Athens is the capital city of ______?
Current Affairs Quiz: April 11, 2021Current Affairs 11 April 2021 Quiz Read our Current...
Mixed Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exams – Set 201Pratik ranks 7th from the top and 28th from...
Weekly CA Quiz: April 2021 1st weekHello Aspirants. We have chosen the best 65 questions from...