- Which hockey legend will be conferred with the Mohun Bagan Lifetime Achievement Award on 29th July on the occasion of its foundation day?
A) Harmanpreet Singh
B) Dhanraj Pillay
C) Amit Rohidas
D) Ashok Kumar
- Which river is known as the Sorrow of Bengal?
- In which state, Raja Parba festival was celebrated?
- Where is the HQ of e-commerce company ‘Snapdeal’ located?
B) New Delhi
- Which Bank relaunched its Aadhaar-based instant digital savings account facility for customers?
- Where is the headquarter of Oriental Bank of Commerce located?
- Name the climate activist from India who has been named in the UN Chief’s New Youth Advisory Group on Climate Change?
A) Sudha Jha
B) Archana Soreng
C) Meena Kumari
D) Preeti Nangia
- Who has been re appointed as HDFC Bank Executive Director?
A) Kaizad Bharucha
B) Sonu Sharma
C) Dinesh Raikwat
D) Sanjay Sinha
- In which city, a road is named after former Madhya Pradesh Governor Lalji Tandon?
- Kuna is the currency of _____?
- Who is set to get one year extension as attorney general of India?
A) KK Venugopal
B) Abhinav Sinha
C) Dinesh Sharma
D) VC Jain
- Andrej Plenković has been re-elected as the Prime Minister of which country?
- Which of the following bank is the sponsor bank ofDena Gujarat Gramin Bank?
A) Dena Bank
B) State Bank of India
C) United Bank of India
D) Bank of India
- Who became The First Ever Female Director Of Human Explorations At NASA?
A) Kathy Lueders
B) Patricia Ruber
C) Emma Smith
D) Stephanie McMahon
- Which bank has joined hands with Uniken for Omni-channel security using latter’s REL-ID technology?
A) Bank of Maharashtra
B) Indian Bank
C) Syndicate Bank
D) Union Bank of India
- Which state government has launched a application Ghar ghar nigrani?
- Kumkum who passed away recently was a veteran _______?
- Where is Lingaraja Temple located?
A) Kolkata, West Bengal
B) Bhubaneswar, Odisha
C) Aizwal, Mizoram
D) Imphal, Manipur
- Central Railway sets up Body Screening Facility ‘FebriEye’ In which city?
- What is the maximum deposit limit under Kisan Vikas Patra?
A) Rs 1,00,000
B) Rs 5,00,000
C) Rs 10,00,000
D) No Such Limit