- How much additional amount was borne by government for Highway Works in J&K, Uttarakhand for 2020-21?
A) ₹1691 cr
B) ₹1500 cr
C) ₹1700 cr
D) ₹1543 cr
- Where is the headquarters of International Fund for Agricultural Development?
A) Moscow, Russia
B) Rome, Italy
C) Manila, Philippines
D) Vienna, Austria
- According to a joint study by Google, Nasscom and think tank ICRIER, how much percent can be the increase in India’s gross domestic product (GDP) by the adoption of Artificial Intelligence (AI)?
- Union Minister Nitin Gadkari announced a new road project Chambal Expressway to facilitate traffic between Rajasthan and which other state?
C) Madhya Pradesh
- India has planned to build a solar power park in which country?
C) Sri Lanka
- Where is the headquarter of Syndicate Bank located?
- Which famous actor passed away in Mumbai on 14 June?
A) Vicky Kaushal
B) Vivek Oberoi
C) Abhijit Sawant
D) Sushant Singh Rajput
- Which state has decided to form a dedicated force for security of courts, metro rail, airports, industrial establishments, banks and other organizations in the state?
C) Madhya Pradesh
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Which insurance company launched a crop insurance campaign – ‘Bohot Zaroori Hai’ – for farmers in Maharashtra and Karnataka?
A) Aviva Life Insurance Company India
B) Aegon Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
C) Exide Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
D) Bharti AXA General Insurance
- Rovers Cup Is related to which of the following sports?
- Which state government to launch Adarsh police station scheme from July 1?
B) Uttar Pradesh
- Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) with which bank has launched their new Co-branded Contactless Credit Card on RuPay Platform?
A) State Bank of India
B) Bank of Baroda
C) Bank of Maharashtra
D) Indian Overseas Bank
- On whose name,NASA has decided to rename its headquarters?
A) Mary W. Jackson
B) William Smith
C) Marcus Stonis
D) Elisa Somay
- Which of the following bank is the sponsor bank of Ellaquai Dehati Bank?
A) Dena Bank
B) State Bank of India
C) United Bank of India
D) Bank of India
- How much liquidity support has been provided by the State Bank of India to Maldives for local businesses and deferred loan repayment?
A) $ 13.80 million
B) $ 14.30 million
C) $ 16.20 million
D) $ 18.50 million
- What is the currency of Denmark?
- Which country has decided to join UN arms trade treaty, ‘enhance’ world peace?
- Who has been appointed as head of an Expert Appraisal Committee formed by the environment ministry that deals with violation of environment rules?
A) Anil Kumar Jha
B) Vikram Kumar Shah
C) Rishi Puran
D) Mukul Sanghi
- Where is the HQ of International Weightlifting Federation (IWF)?
- What is the maximum deposit allowed in Public Provident Fund Account in a financial year?
A) Rs 1,00,000
B) Rs 1,50,000
C) Rs 2,00,000
D) Rs 10,00,000
GA Revision for All Banking And Other Exams – 970Which ferry service was launched between Mumbai and Mandwa?...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 541Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Reasoning : Puzzle and Arrangements for Upcoming Exams – Set 209Study the following information and answer the questions: Seven...