- Who took over as the Punjab’s first woman chief secretary replacing Karan Avtar Singh?
A) Akanksha Saini
B) Vini Mahajan
C) Antara Chowdhury
D) Suman Singh
- Mrugavani National Park is situated in which state?
D) Andhra Pradesh
- In July 2020, the Drug Controller General of India approved vaccine against which disease as country’s first fully indigenously developed vaccine?
- Recently which Indian grandmaster joined the world elite in Chessable Masters?
A) S Shravan
B) Dinesh Singh
C) Saurav Sharma
D) P Harikrishna
- With which company has UNICEF India partnered to provide career counselling to young people in the country?
B) SAP India
- What is the rank of India in terms of money parked by its citizens and enterprises with Swiss banks at the end of 2019?
- Which shipbuilding company has signed a contract with ASKO Maritime AS, Norway for construction of world’s first Autonomous electric vessels?
A) Mazagon Dock Limited
B) Goa Shipyard Limited
C) Hindustan Shipyard Limited
D) Cochin Shipyard Limited
- Where is the headquarter of Punjab & Sind Bank located?
D) New Delhi
- Which company has launched ‘InstaCash’ to enable merchants to gain access to working capital?
- Where is Keoladeo National Park located?
A) Tamil Nadu
C) West Bengal
- Recently the government launched Floating Rate Savings Bonds, 2020 with an interest rate of how much percent?
- According to a report by United Nations, in the last 10 years how many people have been lifted out of poverty by India?
A) 273 mn
B) 321 mn
C) 295 mn
D) 307 mn
- Which of the following bank is the sponsor bank of Gramin Bank of Aryavart?
A) Dena Bank
B) State Bank of India
C) United Bank of India
D) Bank of India
- Which state has decided to form a dedicated force for security of courts, metro rail, airports, industrial establishments, banks and other organizations in the state?
C) Madhya Pradesh
D) Uttar Pradesh
- How much amount has been released by Ministry of Finance as grants-in-aid to 2.63 lakh Rural Local Bodies (RLBs) of the country?
A) Rs 18,271 cr
B) Rs 15,983 cr
C) Rs 15,187 cr
D) Rs 16,652 cr
- Union Minister Nitin Gadkari announced a new road project Chambal Expressway to facilitate traffic between Rajasthan and which other state?
C) Madhya Pradesh
- Indian Navy inducted which Advanced Torpedo Decoy System into the anti submarine warfare capability?
- Yakshagana Dance Form can be found mainly in the regions of_____?
- The Centre in collaboration with which bank has decided to convert large area of ravines in Gwalior-Chambal belt of Madhya Pradesh into arable land?
A) Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
B) BRICS Bank
C) World Bank
D) Asian Development Bank
- What is the rate of Interest for National Savings Certificates (NSC)?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...