- Which state’s police launched a month-long virtual awareness campaign ‘CybHER’ in the wake of cybercrime against the women and children in the state?
B) West Bengal
C) West Bengal
- Where is the HQ of GAIL?
- Sanjay Gandhi National Park is in which state?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- In which state is the Harela festival celebrated where ‘Smriti Van’ was inaugurated by the Chief Minister of the state?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- What is the minimum deposit under National Savings Certificates (NSC)
A) Rs 100
B) Rs 500
C) Rs 1,000
D) Rs 5,000
- Who commissioned the Indian Coast Guard Ship (ICGS) Sachet and two interceptor boats (IBs) C-450 and C-451 in Goa via video conference?
A) Narendra Modi
B) Rajnath Singh
C) Smriti Irani
D) Nitin Gadkari
- According to property consultant Cushman & Wakefield, what is the rank of India in global manufacturing locations among 48 countries?
- Which Company has acquired animated graphics startup GIPHY?
- What is the rank of India in the World Intellectual Property Indicators 2019 list?
- Where is Khardung La Pass situated?
B) Himachal Pradesh
D) Jammu and Kashmir
- How much amount was sanctioned by nabard for Punjab to ensure credit flow to farmers?
A) ₹1500 cr
B) ₹2000 cr
C) ₹2500 cr
D) ₹3000 cr
- Which of the following bank is the sponsor bank of Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank?
A) Bank of India
B) Punjab National Bank
C) State Bank of India
D) Canara Bank
- Pakistan and China have signed an agreement for the 700 MW Azad Pattan hydel power project situated on which river?
- Which became 1st European country to become coronavirus-free?
- Who has been appointed as the new Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of SBI Cards?
A) Sachin Gaba
B) Hardayal Prasad
C) Ashwini Kumar Tewari
D) Shravan Malhotra
- Union Minister for Tribal Affairs Arjun Munda launched the “GOAL (Going Online As Leaders)” programme of the Ministry of Tribal Affairs (MoTA) in partnership with which company?
- Shyam Srinivasan has been re-appointed as the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of which bank?
A) Karur Vyasya Bank
B) Indian Bank
C) Federal Bank
D) Lakshmi Vilas Bank
- Where is the KIIT University stadium situated?
A) Jodhpur, Rajasthan
B) Vadodra, Gujarat
C) Bhubaneswar, Odisha
D) Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
- How much amount of package was announced by government for agriculture and allied sectors aimed at strengthening infrastructure, logistics and capacity building at farm gate?
A) ₹1.85 lakh cr
B) ₹2.00 lakh cr
C) ₹1.90 lakh cr
D) ₹1.63 lakh cr
- Where is the headquarter of Vijaya Bank located?
D) New Delhi
English: Error Spotting for Upcoming Exams – Set 213Directions(1-5): In each of the questions, a sentence is...
Current Affairs Quiz: September 27, 2020Current Affairs 27 September 2020 Quiz Read our Current...
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and other exams – 877Which bank has agreed to work together with the...