- Who has been appointed as the chairperson of HCL Technologies after Shiv Nadar stepped down from the position?
A) Kavita Mishra
B) Bhawna Saini
C) Ravina Khattar
D) Roshni Malhotra
- Which city is known as the “City of Nawabs” in India?
- What is the rank of India in Freedom in the World 2020 report?
- Where is the HQ of the Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (HSBC) located?
C) Hong Kong
- Who has been signed as the brand ambassador of India news website, SportsAdda?
A) Brett Lee
B) Ricky Ponting
C) Kumar Sangakkara
D) Virat Kohli
- What is the capital of Poland?
- As per Consulting firm MicroSave Consulting (MSC) report, Women’s ownership of bank accounts rose to how much percent in 2017 under PMJDY?
- Which of the following country has appointed its first female prime minister, Rose Christiane Ossouka Raponda?
- Who was appointed as new spokesperson of the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA)?
A) Rakesh Sharma
B) Avinash Singh
C) Raveesh Kumar
D) Anurag Srivastava
- Where is the Indira-sagar Dam located?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- Who became the youngest person to receive an honorary doctorate from the University of Manchester for his work campaigning against child poverty?
A) Wayne Rooney
B) Ruud van Nistelrooy
C) Marcus Rashford
D) Anthony Martial
- Which Actress was signed as brand ambassador of Puma?
A) Deepika Padukone
B) Katrina Kaif
C) Kareena Kapoor Khan
D) Disha Patani
- Which of the following bank is the sponsor bank ofJ&K Grameen Bank?
A) Bank of India
B) Punjab National Bank
C) State Bank of India
D) J&K Bank Ltd.
- On July 15th, 2020, which state observed School Education Day in the memory of state’s former CM K Kamaraj?
D) Tamil Nadu
- Who was appointed as MD and CEO of SBI Life Insurance Company?
A) Sanjeev Nautiyal
B) VS Jain
C) Taraknath Banerjee
D) Vikas Chaturvedi
- The three-day-long Namaste Orchha festival celebrated in which state?
B) Uttar Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Denys Shmygal became new PM of which country?
- Sun Temple is located in which of the following states?
C) West Bengal
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Which state government approved renaming the airport at Aurangabad as Chhatrapati Sambhaji Maharaj Airport?
- What is the maximum deposit under National Savings Certificates (NSC)?
A) Rs 1,00,000
B) Rs 1,50,000
C) Rs 2,00,000
D) No such limit
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and other exams – 928Harmanpreet Kaur and which other cricketer have been signed...
Mixed Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exams – Set 183Answer these questions based on the following information. In...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set 444Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...