- How much amount was infused by government into IIFCL to boost infrastructure spending?
A) ₹7634.95 cr
B) ₹4563.90 cr
C) ₹5500 cr
D) ₹5297.60 cr
- Where is the Mohun Bagan Athletic Club, a multi-sport club, located?
B) New Delhi
- According to Mercer’s ‘2020 Cost of Living Survey’,which city has emerged as the most expensive city in the country for expatriates in terms of cost of living?
- Payment of coupons on PDI from the revenue reserves is subject to the issuing bank meeting minimum regulatory requirements for CET1. What does P stands for in PDI?
B) Paid up
- Which of the following institutes has launched the World’s first online BSc degree course in Programming and Data Science?
A) IIM Ahmedabad
B) MDI Gurgaon
C) NIT Jalandhar
D) IIT Madras
- Which edition of India-Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) youth dialogue 2020 was held recently?
- A newsletter named “Matsya Sampada” has been launched. It was published by which department?
A) Department of Fisheries
B) Department of Chemicals and Fertilizers
C) Department of Commerce and Industry
D) Department of Agriculture
- Where is Lodhi Gardens situated?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- Which Institute topped the overall ranking in list of India Rankings-2020 for Higher Educational Institutions?
A) IIT Madras
B) IIT Kanpur
C) IISc Bengaluru
D) IIM Ahmedabad
- The free grain distribution scheme under the Pradhan Mantri Gareeb Kalyan Anna Yojana (PMGKAY) has been extended till November 2020. What is the additional estimated outlay has been assigned to it?
A) Rs 60,000 crore
B) Rs 30,000 crore
C) Rs 90,000 crore
D) Rs 80,000 crore
- What is the base color of Rs 2,000 note?
- Which state has renamed its environment ministry as ‘Environment and Climate Change Ministry’?
- Who was the first woman president of UN General Assembly from India?
A) Meira Kumar
B) Bachendri Pal
C) Vijaya Lakshmi Pandit
D) Santosh Yadav
- Special Liquidity Scheme of how much amount has been launched by the Govt. of India for non-bank lenders?
A) Rs 20,000 Cr
B) Rs 10,000 Cr
C) Rs 40,000 Cr
D) Rs 30,000 Cr
- Indian Railways set up world record by running first Double Stack Container Train in electrified Territory in which state?
C) Andhra Pradesh
- Where is the headquarters of Bank of International Settlements (BIS) situated?
A) Moscow, Russia
B) Beijing, China
C) Kathmandu, Nepal
D) Basel, Switzerland
- Which of the following bank is the sponsor bank of Jharkhand Gramin Bank?
A) Bank of India
B) Punjab National Bank
C) State Bank of India
D) Canara Bank
- According to the Reserve Bank of India data India’s External Debt rose to how much in March 2020?
A) $527.5 Billion
B) $558.5 Billion
C) $587.5 Billion
D) $562.5 Billion
- Who is the current Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh?
A) V. Narayanasamy
B) Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy
C) Sarbananda Sonowal
D) N. Chandrababu Naidu
- Which internship program was launched by Union Minister Nitin Gadkari to provide paid internship to youth and ensure availability of assured project loans to young cooperators?
A) Sahakar Mitra
B) Sahayata Mitra
C) Desh Mitra
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and other exams – 928Harmanpreet Kaur and which other cricketer have been signed...
Mixed Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exams – Set 183Answer these questions based on the following information. In...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set 444Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...