- For FY22, Fitch cut India growth projection to how much percent?
- lrani Cup is related to which of the following sports?
- Which state government launched India’s first online waste management platform?
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Where is the HQ of Association of Southeast Asian Nations?
- Rs 2,000 bank note has a motif of _____?
A) Red Fort
B) Taj Mahal
D) India Gate
- Which Bank has become first foreign bank to start operations in IFSC GIFT City?
A) Standard Chartered Bank
B) DBS Bank
C) Barclays Bank
- Recently Atul Srivastava passed away, He was the former director of which organisation?
- Who were named the Womens Super League champions 2020?
B) The Blues
C) Aston Villa
D) Manchester City
- Indravati National Park is situated in which of the following states?
A) Jammu and Kashmir
B) Himachal Pradesh
- As per Gujarat Forest Department,the number of Asiatic lions in the Gir forest region has increased by how much percent?
- who has been appointed as a ‘Goodwill Ambassador for the Poor’ by United Nations Association for Development and Peace (UNADAP)?
A) Abhilasha Kumari
B) Sonam Singh
C) Suman Rani
D) M Nethra
- What does R stands for in CFR with respect to Fraud Management?
- Who has been named this year’s recipient of the World Food Prize for developing and mainstreaming a soil-centric approach?
A) Rattan Lal
B) MS Swaminathan
C) Sanjay Singh
D) AK Chaturvedi
- Which city airport received the highest Platinum Recognition in the Airports Council International (ACI) Asia-Pacific Green Airports Recognition 2020 in the 15-35 Million Passengers Per Annum (MPPA) category for its efficient water management practices?
- Who became the first woman to reach the ocean’s deepest point?
A) Emma Watson
B) Patricia Smith
C) Suman Singh
D) Kathy Sullivan
- Where is the headquarters of BNP Paribas Bank situated?
A) Seoul, South Korea
B) Bangkok, Thailand
C) Paris, France
D) Brussels, Belgium
- How many Khelo India State Centres of Excellence to be set up across country under Khelo India Scheme?
- Which of the following bank is the sponsor bank of Karnataka VikasGrameena Bank?
A) Canara Bank
B) Syndicate Bank
C) Union Bank of India
D) Bank of India
- which agency maintained India’s sovereign rating at “BBB-” with stable outlook?
- CB Patel International Cricket Stadium is located at?
A) Surat, Gujarat
B) Ranchi, Jharkhand
C) Mumbai, Maharashtra
D) Bangalore, Karnataka
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 506Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Weekly CA Quiz: February 2021 3rd weekHello Aspirants. We have chosen the best 60 questions from...
RBI Grade ‘B’ Prelim Admit Card 2020-21 OutReserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the Phase-1...