- For FY22, Fitch cut India growth projection to how much percent?
- lrani Cup is related to which of the following sports?
- Which state government launched India’s first online waste management platform?
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Where is the HQ of Association of Southeast Asian Nations?
- Rs 2,000 bank note has a motif of _____?
A) Red Fort
B) Taj Mahal
D) India Gate
- Which Bank has become first foreign bank to start operations in IFSC GIFT City?
A) Standard Chartered Bank
B) DBS Bank
C) Barclays Bank
- Recently Atul Srivastava passed away, He was the former director of which organisation?
- Who were named the Womens Super League champions 2020?
B) The Blues
C) Aston Villa
D) Manchester City
- Indravati National Park is situated in which of the following states?
A) Jammu and Kashmir
B) Himachal Pradesh
- As per Gujarat Forest Department,the number of Asiatic lions in the Gir forest region has increased by how much percent?
- who has been appointed as a ‘Goodwill Ambassador for the Poor’ by United Nations Association for Development and Peace (UNADAP)?
A) Abhilasha Kumari
B) Sonam Singh
C) Suman Rani
D) M Nethra
- What does R stands for in CFR with respect to Fraud Management?
- Who has been named this year’s recipient of the World Food Prize for developing and mainstreaming a soil-centric approach?
A) Rattan Lal
B) MS Swaminathan
C) Sanjay Singh
D) AK Chaturvedi
- Which city airport received the highest Platinum Recognition in the Airports Council International (ACI) Asia-Pacific Green Airports Recognition 2020 in the 15-35 Million Passengers Per Annum (MPPA) category for its efficient water management practices?
- Who became the first woman to reach the ocean’s deepest point?
A) Emma Watson
B) Patricia Smith
C) Suman Singh
D) Kathy Sullivan
- Where is the headquarters of BNP Paribas Bank situated?
A) Seoul, South Korea
B) Bangkok, Thailand
C) Paris, France
D) Brussels, Belgium
- How many Khelo India State Centres of Excellence to be set up across country under Khelo India Scheme?
- Which of the following bank is the sponsor bank of Karnataka VikasGrameena Bank?
A) Canara Bank
B) Syndicate Bank
C) Union Bank of India
D) Bank of India
- which agency maintained India’s sovereign rating at “BBB-” with stable outlook?
- CB Patel International Cricket Stadium is located at?
A) Surat, Gujarat
B) Ranchi, Jharkhand
C) Mumbai, Maharashtra
D) Bangalore, Karnataka
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set 391Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
English: Error Spotting for Upcoming Exams – Set 212Directions(1-5): Each question consists of four sentences and some...
Current Affairs Quiz: September 22, 2020Current Affairs 22 September 2020 Quiz Read our Current...