- Which has become the top state in country to provide employment to workers under MGNREGA?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- Name the first non-Indian to get the prestigious Bharat Ratna Award?
A) Mother Teresa
B) C. N. R. Rao
C) Nelson Mandela
D) Abdul Ghaffar Khan
- Who has been elected as the new president of Hockey India?
A) Gyanendro Ningombam
B) Mushtaque Ahmad
C) Rajinder Singh
D) Narinder Dhruv Batra
- Which Insurance firm has tied up with tech firm Tropogo to offer commercial drone owners and operators third-party liability cover for property damages and physical injuries from the flying machines?
A) HDFC Ergo
B) ICICI Lombard
C) IDBI Federal
- What was the theme of World Population Day 2020?
A) Family Planning is a Human Right
B) Empowering People, Developing Nations
C) How to safeguard the health and rights of women and girls now
D) Investing in teenage girls
- In 2006 United Western Bank Ltd. was merger with which bank?
A) ICICI Bank
B) IDBI Bank
C) HDFC Bank
D) Axis Bank
- India’s forex reserves crossed the how much mark for the first time in history due to higher foreign direct investment, foreign institutional investment?
A) $200 billion
B) $350 billion
C) $450 billion
D) $500 billion
- What was the theme of this year International Nurses Day?
A) Nurses: A Voice to Lead – Nursing the World to Health
B) A voice to lead:Health is a human right
C) A voice to lead-Health for All
D) Nurses-Safety and Health
- As per UNCTAD report, how much amount of foreign investment received by India in 2019?
A) $65 billion
B) $45 billion
C) $44 billion
D) $51 billion
- Which of the following is the central bank of Nepal?
A) Reserve Bank of Nepal
B) Nepal Rastra Bank
C) State Bank of Nepal
D) Nepal National Bank
- Who has assumed charge as Secretary in the Ministry of New & Renewable Energy (MNRE)?
A) Indu Shekhar Chaturvedi
B) Anand Kumar
C) Swati Singh
D) Rishi Kanwal
- Which actor has been made the brand ambassador of Khadi in Bihar?
A) Pankaj Tripathi
B) Nawazuddin Siddiqui
C) Ayushmaan Khurrana
D) Rajkumar Rao
- How many angular bleed lines are present on Rs 2,000 bank note?
- Which Company has launched the standard health insurance policy – Arogya Sanjeevani Health Insurance Policy?
A) SBI General Insurance
B) IDBI Federal
C) Max Bupa
- Who has been appointed as new Director of SIDBI?
A) Robin Raj Updhyay
B) Sudhir Singh
C) Mohammed Mustafa
D) Devendra Kumar Singh
- Which country named a street after Rabindranath Tagore to honour him on his 159th anniversary?
- Prime Minister Mukhammedkalyi Abylgaziev of which country resigned?
- Where is Sri Venkateswara Temple situated?
B) Andhra Pradesh
C) Tamil Nadu
- Where is the HDFC Ergo General Insurance?
- Restructuring of loan accounts with exposure of above Rs.25 crore will continue to be governed by the extant guidelines on CDR / JLF mechanism. What does C stands for in CDR?
Current Affairs Quiz: April 11, 2021Current Affairs 11 April 2021 Quiz Read our Current...
Mixed Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exams – Set 201Pratik ranks 7th from the top and 28th from...
Weekly CA Quiz: April 2021 1st weekHello Aspirants. We have chosen the best 65 questions from...