- Which state has signed agreement with e-commerce marketplace Flipkart to promote its local art, craft and handloom through the marketplace?
- Where is Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport located?
A) Kolkata, West Bengal
B) Amritsar, Punjab
C) Gurugram, Haryana
D) Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- Which state government launched Indira Rasoi Yojna to ensure ‘No One Sleeps Hungry’?
- Along with which bank is the Maharashtra Govt. going to set up stress fund for stuck slum rehabilitation projects?
A) Bank of Baroda
B) Allahabad Bank
C) State Bank of India
D) Bank of Maharashtra
- What is the dimension of Rs 2,000 bank note?
A) 66mm x 150mm
B) 63mm x 150mm
C) 66 mm × 166 mm
D) 63mm x 166 mm
- Who inaugurated Virtual India Pavilion at Cannes Film Market 2020?
A) Prakash Javedkar
B) Smriti Irani
C) Narendra Modi
D) Rajnath Singh
- According to World Meteorological Organization (WMO), how much could be the rise in average global temperature in the next five years?
A) 2.5o Celsius
B) 1.9o Celsius
C) 1.5o Celsius
D) 1.3o Celsius
- Which Bank has partnered with fintech startup Affordplan to launch a co-branded health card to address healthcare needs?
A) Yes Bank
B) HDFC Bank
C) IDBI Bank
D) Federal Bank
- Where is Nalsarovar Lake?
A) Andhra Pradesh
C) West Bengal
- Which bank has agreed to work together with the Qatar based, Education Above All (EAA) Foundation for quality Primary Education for out-of-school children?
A) New Development Bank
B) Asian Development Bank
C) Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
D) European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- What is the theme of this year’s World Food Safety Day 2020?
A) Food Safety, Everyone’s Business
B) Mainstream Food Safety
C) Food and Health
D) Maintain Hygiene with Food
- Which of the following has partnered with the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) and Digital India to scale up program for hardware and IoT startups across India?
C) GSF Accelerator
- In the case of MLTGD, the redemption of principal at maturity shall, at the option of the depositor, be either in Indian Rupee equivalent of the value of deposited gold at the time of redemption, or in gold. What does M stands for in MLTGD?
- Who has won the 2020 Richard Dawkins Award for critical thinking, holding religious dogma up to scrutiny, advancing human progress and humanist values?
A) Javed Akhtar
B) Sonu Sood
C) AR Rehman
D) Neha Kakkar
- Where is the HQ of Flipkart located?
- Which cricketer has been signed up as brand ambassador of IIFL Finance?
A) Rohit Sharma
B) Virat Kohli
C) MS Dhoni
D) Shikhar Dhawan
- Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport is located in where?
- Where is the HQ of Hockey India located?
C) New Delhi
- In which year ICICI Ltd. was merged with ICICI Bank Ltd.?
- Who has been appointed as the head of Search and Assistant of Google?
A) Nivedita Sharma
B) Sundar Pichai
C) Ben Gomes
D) Prabhakar Raghavan
Current Affairs Quiz: July 31, 2021Current Affairs 31 July 2021 Quiz Read our Current...
Current Affairs Quiz: July 30, 2021Current Affairs 30 July 2021 Quiz Read our Current...
Reasoning: Inequalities Questions for Upcoming Exam -Set 40In these questions, relationship between different elements is show...