- Which Bank has launched a new product KBL Micro Mitra for micro enterprises?
A) IDBI Bank
B) Karnataka Bank
C) Federal Bank
D) Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Dhyan Chand National Stadium is located in which state/UT?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Who is the author of book ‘Legend of Suheldev’?
A) Sanjay Chaturvedi
B) Namita Gokhale
C) Sudha Mishra
D) Amish Tripathi
- which bank tied up with four insurers to offer various insurance products to its customers through its network of branches across the country?
A) UCO Bank
D) Indian Bank
- The Windowed security thread of Rs 2,000 banknote changes color from ____ to _____ when the note is tilted?
A) green to pink
B) blue to pink
C) green to blue
D) blue to green
- What is the theme of this year’s World Ocean Day?
A) Innovation for a Sustainable Ocean
B) Gender and the ocean
C) Preventing Plastic Pollution
D) Beat The Pollution
- Where is the HQ of Yes Bank?
- When is World Meteorological Day observed?
A) 22 April
B) 23 March
C) 14 April
D) 13 June
- Recently which wrestling legend announced his retirement from WWE?
B) Bret Hitman
C) The Rock
D) Shawn Michaels
- India has pledged to construct a Rs 2.33 crore sanitation facility at the iconic Pashupatinath Temple complex in which country?
- Who was appointed as new CFO of Standard Chartered Bank (India)?
A) Sanjay Singh
B) Rajesh Agarwal
C) Sandip Hota
D) Gaurav Maheshwari
- According to an analysis, published in the journal The Lancet, India’s population may peak to how much in 2048 and decline to how much in 2100 respectively?
A) 1.2 billion, 1.03 billion
B) 1.6 billion, 1.13 billion
C) 1.6 billion, 1.09 billion
D) 1.9 billion, 1.09 billion
- The information regarding UFCE of individual borrowers shall be reported on a quarterly basis to all the four CICs by the lending bank. What does U stands for in UFCE?
- Who was appointed as new chairman of Indian Financial Technology & Allied Services (IFTAS)?
A) T Rabi Sankar
B) Subhradeep Mohanty
C) N Rajendran
D) Jean Ferndedes
- According to Reserve Bank data, the share of industrial credit in total bank credit declined to how much per cent in March 2020?
- Name the capital city of Estonia?
- Who became the only Indian to feature in Town & Country magazine’s top global philanthropists of 2020 list?
A) Nita Ambani
B) Oprah Winfrey
C) Laxmi Singh
D) Indra Nooyi
- Which of the following Indian airport got country’s first fully contact-less airport car parking service?
A) Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport
B) Chattrapati Shivaji International Airport
C) Cochin International Airport Limited
D) GMR Hyderabad International Airport Limited
- In 2001 Bank of Madura was merged with which bank?
A) ICICI Bank
B) IDBI Bank
C) HDFC Bank
D) Axis Bank
- Who has won the prestigious 2020 Peace Prize of the German Book Trade for his “decades-long work on the question “as a questions of global justice?
A) Roshni Nair
B) Shikha Sharma
C) Raghuram Rajan
D) Amartya Sen
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...