- Which state govt. has signed a MoU with IIT Ropar for skill development in the state
B) Andhra Pradesh
- Where is Cheruthoni Dam located?
A) Tamil Nadu
D) Andhra Pradesh
- The Ministry of External Affairs in partnership with the Foreign Ministry of which country organized the 6th Round Table of ASEAN-India Network of Think Tanks (AINTT) which held virtually?
B) New Zealand
- India with which country conducted the Passage Exercise, joint military operations in the Indian Ocean in July 2020?
- What is the size of Rs 500 bank note issued after demonetization?
A) 66mm x 150mm
B) 63mm x 150mm
C) 66 mm × 166 mm
D) 63mm x 166 mm
- Where is the HQ of Life Insurance Corporation located?
- On which of its platforms has the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) launched ‘Autopay’ feature for recurring payments?
- Which city is called the Queen of the Mountains in India?
A) Ooty, Tamil Nadu
B) Mussoorie, Uttarakhand
C) Darjeeling, West Bengal
D) Dehradun, Uttarakhand
- Who among the following won the inaugural Gulbenkian Prize for Humanity?
A) Malala Yousafzai
B) Kailash Satyarthi
C) Emma Watson
D) Greta Thunberg
- In July 2020, with which bank did LIC tied up to distribute its policies through the bank?
A) Indian Overseas Bank
B) Indian Bank
C) Oriental Bank of Commerce
D) Union Bank of India
- Developed by DRDO, ‘Dhruvastra’, India’s indigenously developed anti-tank guided missile was test-fired from where?
C) Tamil Nadu
- The aggregate exposure limit of all banks towards the PCE for a given bond issue has been capped at 20 per cent of the bond issue size. What does P stands for in PCE?
- Which card is being launched by FamPay, a neo-bank for teenagers to let them make payments independently?
- Which country launched an unmanned probe to Mars in its first independent mission to another planet?
- Who has been appointed as the Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) of National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC)?
A) Prakash Chandra
B) Vivek Dave
C) Sunil Rewari
D) Sumit Deb
- When is World Earth Day observed?
A) 18 April
B) 24 March
C) 23 March
D) 22 April
- Which of the following general insurance companies has appointed Prakash Chandra Kandpal as its new managing director & chief executive officer?
A) SBI General Insurance
B) New India Assurance Company
C) TATA AIG General Insurance Company
D) Oriental Insurance Company
- In 2000 Times Bank was merger with which bank?
A) ICICI Bank
B) IDBI Bank
C) HDFC Bank
D) Axis Bank
- Which space agency launched South Korea’s first military satellite named ‘ANASIS-II’ in July 2020?
- What is the currency of Belgium?
Current Affairs Quiz: April 17, 2021Current Affairs 17 April 2021 Quiz Read our Current...
GA Revision for All Banking And Other Exams – 973Which insurance company launched savings plan called Bima Jyoti?...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 544Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...