- From which date will the hallmarking of precious metals be mandatory?
A) 1st March 2021
B) 1st June 2021
C) 1st January 2021
D) 1st August 2021
- What is the rank of India on IMD’s World Competitiveness Index?
- Where is the headquarter of Equitas Small Finance Bank?
- Which of the following has developed a mobile App, ‘Harit Path’ to facilitate creation of Green Highways across the country?
A) NITI Aayog
B) Ministry of Road and Transport
C) National Highways and Infrastructure Development Corporation
D) National Highways Authority of India
- As per Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI)report,with which country India has increased their nuclear arsenal over the last year?
- Which bank has signed an MoU with SBI General Insurance Co Ltd to sell general insurance products through the branches of the bank?
A) Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank
B) Karnataka Vikas Grameen Bank
C) Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank
D) Punjab Gramin Bank
- What is the base colour of Rs 500 bank note issued after demonetization?
B) Cool Grey
C) Stone Grey
- Which countries were elected as a non-permanent member of the UN Security Council for a two-year term?
D) All of these
- Which bank unveiled an online home carnival in partnership with real-time group negotiation e-platform AddaCorner?
A) State Bank of India
B) Bank of Baroda
C) ICICI Bank
D) Axis Bank
- Where is Kudremukh National Park situated?
C) Madhya Pradesh
- Maruti Suzuki has partnered with which bank for flexible financing schemes?
B) Kotak Mahindra Bank
C) Federal Bank
D) Karur Vysya Bank
- Which Insurance company has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Bharti AXA General Insurance in all stock transaction?
A) Oriental Insurance Company Limited
B) ICICI Lombard General Insurance
C) Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company
D) Reliance General Insurance Company Limited
- Which two Indian firms has featured in new list of Tech Pioneers released by the World Economic Forum (WEF) which described these 100 entities as future headline-makers addressing global issues with cutting-edge technology?
A) Freecharge and Payzapp
B) Mobikwik and Freecharge
C) Zestmoney and PayU
D) Zestmoney and Stellapps
- Ecommerce company Flipkart said has entered into a strategic partnership with which country’s Sastodeal, a move that will help lakhs of Flipkart sellers get access to the neighbouring country’s e-commerce market?
C) Sri Lanka
- Which of the following is true about National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) system?
A) There is no limit on transaction through NEFT
B) NEFT operates in hourly batches
C) NEFT is a payment system which facilitates one-to-one funds transfer
D) Only bank branches which are NEFT enabled, can be a part of the NEFT funds transfer network
- The 4th Asian Youth Para Games to be held in which place in December 2021?
- Where is Hawa Mahal located?
- hort film titled ‘Am I?’ directed by whom won the first prize in the Online Patriotic Short Film Contest organized by the Ministry Of Information and Broadcasting along with National Film Develoment Corporation, NFDC?
A) Abhishek Sawant
B) Abhijit Paul
C) Mukul Narang
D) Aneesh Mehra
- Who won the World Stars Sharjah Chess Championship?
A) Shakhriyar Mamedyarov
B) Pentala Harikrishna
C) Garry Kasparov
D) Magnus Carlsen
- In 1999 Sikkim Bank was merged with which bank?
A) Bank of Baroda
B) Punjab National Bank
C) State Bank of India
D) Union Bank of India
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...
One Thought to “GA Revision for SBI Clerk and other exams – 873”
I?d have to examine with you here. Which is not one thing I usually do! I get pleasure from studying a put up that can make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!