- Under the extended Partial Credit Guarantee Scheme (PCGS), public sector banks buy NBFC Bonds/CPs worth how much amount as announced by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman?
A) Rs 14,667 cr
B) Rs 16,937 cr
C) Rs 15,279 cr
D) Rs 11,376 cr
- Who is the first one to win Oscar from India?
A) A. R. Rahman
B) Satyajit Ray
C) Bhanu Athaiya
- India in partnership with which country joined the Food and Agriculture Organization(FAO) of the United Nations(UN) and co-hosted the official launch of 2021 International Year of Fruits and Vegetables?
- Which of the following is not true about Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) system?
A) The minimum amount that can be received through RTGS is 2 lakh
B) The banks receive the funds in real time as soon as funds are transferred by the remitting bank
C) RTGS is a payment system which facilitates settlement of funds transfers individually on an order by order basis
D) All of the above are correct.
- NABARD agreed to launch development projects worth Rs. 44 lakhs in which Union Territory in order to strengthen the concept of Atmanirbhar Bharat through rural entrepreneurship?
B) Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- What is the currency of Malawi?
- Who have been chosen to be given USIBC Global Leadership Award this year?
A) N. R. Narayana Murthy and Darren Woods
B) N Chandrasekaran and Jim Taiclet
C) N Chandrasekaran and Darren Woods
D) Nandan Nilekani and Jim Taiclet
- Who have been crowned Bundesliga champions for an eighth successive season?
A) Bayern Munich
B) Werder Bremen
C) William Carl
D) Tony Magnus
- Bellandur lake is in ____?
C) Jammu and Kashmir
- Poba Reserve Forest in which district of Assam would be upgraded to a wildlife sanctuary?
- New Bank of India was merged with Punjab National Bank in which year?
- Who was appointed as the auditor of Prime Minister’s Citizens Assistance and Relief in Emergency Situations (PM CARES) Fund?
A) Amar Sharma
B) Vikas Singh
C) Sanjay Chaturvedi
D) Sunil Kumar Gupta
- With which of the following companies did the Airports Authority of India (AAI) sign MoU for co-operation in civil aviation sector?
A) Ashok Leyland Defense
B) Bharat Electronics Limited
C) Bharat Dynamics Ltd.
D) Dassault Aviation
- Where is Rani Ki Vav situated?
A) Jammu and Kashmir
C) Himachal Pradesh
- Who got one year extension as BCCI ombudsman?
A) DK Jain
B) Sameer Gupta
C) Taraknath Singh
D) Mukesh Agarwal
- Prime Minister Elyes Fakhfakh of which country resigned in July 2020?
- Mahindra group Chairman Anand Mahindra and ________ Chairman and CEO Shantanu Narayen will be conferred 2020 Leadership Awards by US-based India-centric business advocacy group?
- Rs 500 bank note has a motif of ______ . (Issued after demonetization)
A) Red Fort
B) Taj Mahal
D) India Gate
- Sardar Sarovar Dam is situated on the banks of which river?
- Which of the following launched a new tool for the banks and post offices that will ensure tax deduction at source (TDS) on the cash withdrawals beyond the threshold?
A) Reserve Bank of India
B) NITI Aayog
C) Income Tax Department
D) Confederation of Indian Industry