- Which state government launched Mukhyamantri SHRAMIK Yojana Job Card for Urban Poor?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- According to World Meteorological Organization (WMO), how much could be the rise in average global temperature in the next five years?
A) 2.5o Celsius
B) 1.9o Celsius
C) 1.5o Celsius
D) 1.3o Celsius
- Which of the following is not true about Mobile Money Identifier (MMID)?
A) Mobile Money Identifier (MMID) is a seven-digit number, issued by banks for effecting financial transactions through the user’s mobile phone
B) The user’s mobile number MMID are uniquely linked with his bank account number, and is one of the key inputs to facilitate fund transfer
C) Both the remitter and the beneficiary are required to have their MMIDs to effect a fund transfer through the mobile phone
D) A unique MMID and mobile number combination helps in identifying the beneficiary’s details. A single MMID can be linked to a mobile number
- As per Moody Inverstor Service,India GDP to shrink by how much percent in 2020?
- Along with which bank is the Maharashtra Govt. going to set up stress fund for stuck slum rehabilitation projects?
A) Bank of Baroda
B) Allahabad Bank
C) State Bank of India
D) Bank of Maharashtra
- Where is the HQ of Khadi and Village Industries Commission situated?
- Who has been appointed head coach of the Uttarakhand cricket team for the upcoming domestic season?
A) Wasim Jaffar
B) Rohit Sharma
C) Sachin Tendulkar
D) VVS Laxman
- On April 1, 2017 how many banks merged with State Bank of India?
- Which state has signed agreement with e-commerce marketplace Flipkart to promote its local art, craft and handloom through the marketplace?
- Which country launched final Beidou satellite to complete GPS-like navigation system?
- Who has been again chosen as the Prime Minister of Singapore?
A) Goh Chok Tong
B) Lee Kuan Yew
C) Lee Hsien Loong
D) Teo Chee Hean
- Which initiative was launched by HRD Ministry to help systematically assimilate technologies having commercial potential and information related to incubated startups in our higher education institutions?
A) YUKTI 2.0
B) VAYU 2.0
C) PARIKSHA 2.0
D) SAMAY 2.0
- What is the capital of Bahrain?
- Which ministry of the Govt. of India hosted a Webinar along with Facebook India for sensitization of Members of Parliament from Scheduled Tribe (ST) Constituencies on Going Online As Leaders (GOAL) Project?
A) Ministry of Tribal Affairs
B) Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
C) Ministry of Culture
D) Ministry of Labour and Employment
- What does P stands for in OTP in relation to e-KYC?
- Which Institute has developed a homegrown receiver chip called Dhruva that can be used in smartphones and navigation devices to find locations and routes within the country?
A) IIM Ahmedabad
B) IIT Kanpur
C) IIT Delhi
D) IIT Bombay
- Which short term health insurance policy has been allowed by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) to be launched by 30 general and health insurers in India?
A) Corona Swachch
B) Corona Raksha
C) Corona Swasth
D) Corona Kavach
- Where is the HQ of YES Bank?
- Where is Kunzum Pass situated?
A) Jammu and Kashmir
B) Himachal Pradesh
C) Arunachal Pradesh
- Who has been appointed as the Acting Director of the prestigious National Institute of Food and Agriculture (NIFA), USA?
A) Amit Deswal
B) Parag Chitnis
C) Chirag Pathak
D) Manoj Gaba
Current Affairs Quiz: July 31, 2021Current Affairs 31 July 2021 Quiz Read our Current...
Current Affairs Quiz: July 30, 2021Current Affairs 30 July 2021 Quiz Read our Current...
Reasoning: Inequalities Questions for Upcoming Exam -Set 40In these questions, relationship between different elements is show...