- Which of the following banks has launched ‘Insta Loans against Mutual Funds’ in partnership with ‘Computer Age Management Services’ (CAMS)?
A) Axis Bank
B) ICICI Bank
C) IDBI Bank
D) DCB Bank
- Which of the following is not true about Small Finance Bank?
A) Maximum loan size to a single person cannot exceed 10% of total capital funds; cannot exceed 15% in the case of a group
B) At least 50% of its loans should constitute loans and advances of up to 25 lakh
C) Minimum paid-up equity capital requirement of Small Finance Banks is Rs 100 crore
D) They can set up subsidiaries to undertake non-banking financial service activities
- Which space agency with United Launch Alliance (ULA) has launched Mars 2020 Perseverance Rover Mission to Red Planet?
A) Space X
- Where is International Hockey Stadium situated?
A) Jammu and Kashmir
B) Himachal Pradesh
- Who among the following has become first Indian to secure a podium place at the first edition of the Virtual Race Across America (vRAAM) 2020?
A) Lt Col Anil Duhoon
B) Lt Col Santosh Mahadik
C) Lt Col Bharat Pannu
D) Lt Col Ganesh Babu
- Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) has partnered with whom to launch a portal to help Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs)?
B) CARE Ratings
D) TransUnion Cibil
- Who hass named as the new Prime Minister of France after Edouard Philippe resigned?
A) Manuel Valls
B) Jean Castex
C) Pierre Laval
D) Bernard Cazeneuve
- SABIC polycarbonate facility of which country is set to become world’s first-of-its-kind to operate on 100 per cent renewable power?
- In July 2020, National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) chairman was given six months extension. Name him?
A) Ajay Tyagi
B) Arvind Saxena
C) Arvind Panagariya
D) Sukhbir Singh Sandhu
- Rs 500 bank note has a motif of ______ . (Issued after demonitization)
A) Red Fort
B) Taj Mahal
D) India Gate
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi along with his counterpart Pravind Jugnauth inaugurated which countries’ new Supreme Court building which has been constructed with Indian assistance.
D) Sri Lanka
- Rafael Nadal is related to which of the following sports?
C) Formula 1
- For which of her stories was Indian author Kritika Pandey was declared the overall winner of the 2020 Commonwealth Short Story Prize?
A) Memories in a Water Cooler
B) Dirty White Strings
C) The Great Indian Tee and Snakes
D) The Goddess Who Wants Out
- In July 2020, the government unveiled the new National Education Policy (NEP) to introduce several changes to the India Education System. Which policy will it replace?
A) National Policy on Education 1986
B) National Policy on Education 1986
C) National Policy on Education 1983
D) National Policy on Education 1990
- Playwright Ratnakar Matkari will be posthumously honoured with the Natvarya Prabhakar Panshikar award for lifetime contribution to theatre by which state government?
- Which state government observed Mask Day’ on June 18 to create awareness in the masses about the importance of wearing one amid the Covid pandemic?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- FBIL shall publish rates / prices for the reference rate / asset/derivatives as the case may be for arriving at settlement value in the OTC market. What does B stands for in FBIL?
- Where is the headquarters of Innoviti Payment Solutions Pvt. Ltd. situated?
- What is the capital of Montenegro?
- which company got approval from Competition Commission of India (CCI) to acquire Metso Minerals business?
A) Outotec Oyj
D) Bellings Oc