- Hamed Bakayoko has been named as the Prime Minister of which country?
B) Ivory Coast
D) Czech Republic
- What is the currency of Finland?
- Hardik Satishchandra Shah was being appointed as the Private Secretary (PS) to whom?
A) Ram Nath Kovind
B) M. Venkaiah Naidu
C) Om Birla
D) Narendra Modi
- For the second consecutive fiscal in 2019-20, which country remained India’s top trading partner?
- Reliance Power and JERA signed an agreement with a group of banks for their new gas-fired thermal power generation project in Bangladesh in August 2020. Where is JERA situated?
- What is the metric which defines operating liquidity available to business known as?
A) Quick ratio
B) Accounts payable turnover
C) Working capital
D) Cash conversion cycle
- What is the projected country’s annual median GDP growth for 2020-21 as predicted by Ficci in its Economic Outlook Survey?
A) – 5.9%
B) – 3.4%
C) – 3.8%
D) – 4.5%
- Chhau Dance is folk dance of which state?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- Which financial products and services company partnered with Fiserv Technology to enable the digitization of their end-to-end card issuance and processing cycle?
A) All Bank Finance Limited
B) BOB Financial Solutions Limited
C) IFCI Financial Services Limited
D) J P Financial and Investment Services
- With which bank has the Jharkhand government signed a memorandum of understanding to offer digital payment solutions to traffic violators?
A) HDFC Bank
B) Axis Bank
C) Kotak Mahindra Bank
D) YES Bank
- Which fintech company has launched personal UPI payment link mpay.me, a UPI payment link service?
- What was the maximum cap on the amount of sum insured for Arogya Sanjeevani policies which has now been removed by IRDAI?
A) Rs 2 lakhs
B) Rs 5 lakhs
C) Rs 6 lakhs
D) Rs 4 lakhs
- How many angular bleed lines are present on Rs 500 bank note?
- Which bank has launched a special two-month campaign called Kona Kona Umeed with offers and discounts across its suite of products, including for loans, savings accounts, etc.?
A) Federal Bank
B) Kotak Mahindra Bank
C) Yes Bank
D) Lakshmi Vilas Bank
- Where is Gurudongmar Lake located?
D) Arunachal Pradesh
- What is the theme of Counter-Terrorism Week 2020?
A) Strategic and Practical Challenges of Countering Terrorism in a Global Pandemic Environment
B) Strengthening international cooperation to combat the evolving threat of terrorism
C) Post COVID-19 World: Contours and Pivot Points and Benefits of Multilateral Collaboration
D) United Nations Global Counter-Terrorism Coordination Compact Entities
- Which country launched underground ballistic missiles as part of an exercise “Great Prophet 14”?
- Whose resignation as its CEO has been accepted by the Board of Control for Cricket in India?
A) Sourav Ganguly
B) Jay Shah
C) Mahim Verma
D) Rahul Johri
- Under which country’s presidency was the 6th BRICS Environment Ministers’ Meeting held virtually in July 2020?
C) South Africa
- Which of the following is not true about Immediate Payment Service (IMPS)?
A) IMPS offers an instant, 24X7, interbank electronic fund transfer service through mobile phones
B) The facility is provided by National Payments Corporation of India through its existing NFS switch
C) Internet Banking Account facilitates IMPS to transfer money to any account
D) To use IMPS, both the account holder and beneficiary needs to have Mobile Money Identifier (MMID)
Current Affairs Quiz: July 31, 2021Current Affairs 31 July 2021 Quiz Read our Current...
Current Affairs Quiz: July 30, 2021Current Affairs 30 July 2021 Quiz Read our Current...
Reasoning: Inequalities Questions for Upcoming Exam -Set 40In these questions, relationship between different elements is show...