- Which of the ministries under the govt. of India won the SKOCH Gold Award for its one of the projects?
A) Ministry of Agriculture
B) Ministry of Tribal Affairs
C) Ministry of Commerce and Industry
D) Ministry of Consumer Affairs
- Where is the Nathpa Dam situated?
B) Himachal Pradesh
- Who has been honored with the Paul Harris Fellow recognition by Rotary Foundation of Rotary International, USA?
A) YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
B) Sarbananda Sonowal
C) Edappadi K Palaniswami
D) Nitish Kumar
- England beat which country to win the Wisden Trophy by 2-1?
C) West Indies
D) South Africa
- For which short documentary, has the Arunachal Pradesh’s filmmaker Kezang D Thongdok bagged the Dada Saheb Phalke Award 2020?
A) Chi Lupo
B) Gulabi Gang
D) Chumbi Megeji
- Where is the headquarters of World Bank situated?
A) Washington, D.C., United States
B) New York, United States
C) London, England
D) Paris, France
- At which position is India in terms of the source of foreign direct investment (FDI) for the United Kingdom (UK)?
- Where was the India Global Week 2020 being organized which was virtually addressed by PM Modi?
- Who won the Austria’s Styrian Grand Prix 2020?
A) Valtteri Bottas
B) Max Verstappen
C) Lando Norris
D) Lewis Hamilton
- Sattriya Dance is popular in which Indian state?
B) Uttar Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- According to the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), what is the rank of Indian in cancer preparedness among 10 Asia-Pacific countries?
- When was the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India set up?
A) April 1, 2016
B) July 1, 2016
C) October 1, 2016
D) June 1, 2016
- Dakar is the capital of which country?
- As announced by Railway Minister Piyush Goyal, by which year Indian Railways will be the largest Railway in the world to have 100 percent electrification?
- Who made the Guinness World Record by hopping over a ruler 101 times in 30 seconds?
A) Brajesh Chatterjee
B) Amitesh Sardana
C) Soham Mukherjee
D) Ajay Gaba
- Which of the following Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) has won the prestigious CII-ITC Sustainability Award 2019?
A) Indian Oil Corporation Limited
B) Coal India Limited
C) National Thermal Power Corporation
D) Steel Authority of India
- Where is the HQ of ICRA Limited situated?
- Which of the following has been awarded the European 2020 US Green Building Council (USGBC) Leadership Award?
A) International Paralympic Committee
C) International Olympic Committee
D) International Cricket Council
- Which of the following is not true about the National Automated Clearing House (NACH)?
A) It is a centralized clearing system launched by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
B) It aims to replace and consolidate multiple existing Electronic Clearing Service (ECS) systems across India
C) NACH platform has been created to replace the Electronic Clearing Service (ECS) system
D) All of the above are true
- For which of the following has the NITI Aayog’s Atal Innovation Mission launched the ATL App Development Module?
A) School students
D) IT Companies
Current Affairs Quiz: October 19 and 20, 2020Current Affairs 19 and 20 October 2020 Quiz Read...
Reasoning : Puzzle and Arrangements for Upcoming Exams – Set 187Study the information and answer the questions: There are...
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and other exams – 898Which state/UT government achieved first rank in operationalisation of...