- India’s which year Tiger census has set a new Guinness World Record for being largest camera trap wildlife survey?
- Which of the following is not true about Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM) app?
A) BHIM is a digital payments solution app, for easy and quick transactions, based on the Unified Payments Interface (UPI) from the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
B) Money can also be sent to non-UPI supported banks using IFSC code and account number
C) BHIM allows daily transaction limit of Rs 20,000
D) Through BHIM app, a maximum of Rs 5,000 is allowed per transaction
- Who headed the panel formed by IRDAI to examine the feasibility of ‘Pandemic Risk Pool’?
A) Mihir Pandey
B) Mahesh Chaudhary
C) Suresh Mathur
D) Vipin Pal Garg
- Who is the author of book ‘A Song of India’?
A) Ruskin Bond
B) Amitav Ghosh
C) Salman Rushdie
D) Vikram Seth
- Where is the HQ of Asian Development Bank located?
- According to the Reserve Bank of India data, which state topped the market borrowings among States in 2020-21?
A) Tamil Nadu
- Where is the HQ of Rotary International situated?
- When was the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (IBC) passed by the Lok Sabha?
- Which state govt. launched BLUIS, the flagship development of General Administration and Public grievances departments?
- Name the AI-powered conversational voice BOT launched by Axis Bank for Interactive Voice Response (IVR)?
- Which of the following signed an MoU with the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) to facilitate the sharing of data between the two on an automatic and regular basis?
A) Securities and Exchange Board of India
B) National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
C) Reserve Bank of India
D) Indian Banks’ Association
- How much amount has been sanctioned by banks as concessional credit to 1.1 crore Kisan Credit Card (KCC) holders?
A) Rs 30,000 crore
B) Rs 90,000 crore
C) Rs 70,000 crore
D) Rs 50,000 crore
- Where is Kandla Port located?
- Raneem El Welily announced her retirement from Squash. She played for which country?
- Which company has launched a video-based customer identification process for banks?
- Name the Himalayan Butterfly which is named as the India’s largest butterfly after another butterfly held the record for 88 years?
A) Golden Birdwing
B) Southern Birdwing
C) Common Birdwing
D) Red-bodied Birdwing
- What is the metric that measures the ability of a company to use its near cash or quick assets to extinguish or retire its current liabilities immediately known as?
A) Acid test ratio
B) Current ratio
D) Cash conversion cycle
- Leh and which other city have been chosen to be developed as smart cities in Ladakh?
- Where is the Sipat Super Thermal power plant situated?
B) West Bengal
- Which of the following product of Google has been re-launched as Google Currents
A) Google Drive
B) Google Hangouts
C) Google Plus
D) Google Meet