- Which mutual funds provider has launched ‘Any Day SIP’ feature in is schemes?
A) Quatum Mutual
B) Kotal Mutual Fund
C) Motilal Oswal
D) Sundaram Mutual
- Which of the following is not true about Aadhaar-enabled payment system (AEPS)?
A) AEPS enables bank customers to access their Aadhaar-linked bank accounts through the Aadhaar authentication
B) For a transaction through AEPS, only Aadhaar number and fingerprint captured during the enrolment are required
C) AEPS allows inter-operability among different systems adopted by different banks in a safe and secured manner
D) Customers can find out their account balance, deposit cash, withdraw money and transfer funds to other Aadhaar-linked bank accounts through the help of business correspondents of the bank they have account in
- The Secretariat of Network for Greening the Financial System (NGFS) is permanently provided by the central bank of which country?
- Which bank partnered with Bajaj Allianz Life to offer life insurance solutions to the bank’s customers?
A) Federal Bank
B) Lakshmi Vilas BANK
C) Bandhan Bank
D) Karur Vysya Bank
- Where is the headquarters of Care Ratings situated
- According to a survey by Randstad Employer Brand Research (REBR) 2020, which company has been named as the most attractive employer brand in India?
- In which of the following General Insurance Companies has the govt. decided to infuse Rs 12,450 Crore halting their merger?
A) National Insurance, New India Assurance and Oriental Insurance
B) Oriental Insurance, Liberty General Insurance and United India Insurance
C) National Insurance, Oriental Insurance and United India Insurance
D) United India Insurance, National Insurance and Liberty General Insurance
- What is the extended deadline after which hallmarking of Gold Jewellery will be mandatory?
A) March 31, 2021
B) May 1, 2021
C) November 30, 2021
D) June 1, 2021
- What does NCLT stand for in the context of the insolvency code?
A) National Company Liquidation Tribunal
B) National Corporate Liquidation Tribunal
C) National Company Law Tribunal
D) None of these
- To Support Start-ups and Farmer Groups, Govt. has set up an Agri-Infra Fund of how much amount?
A) Rs 4 Lakh Cr
B) Rs 1 Lakh Cr
C) Rs 3 Lakh Cr
D) Rs 2 Lakh Cr
- According to the changes in foreign direct investment (FDI) rules notified by the finance ministry, NRI’s can now acquire how much percent stake in Air India?
- Where is the HQ of World Meteorological Organization located?
A) Vienna, Austria
B) Rome, Italy
C) Sydney, Australia
D) Geneva, Switzerland
- In July 2020, Reliance Industries Limited has become the first company in the country to cross how much M-cap Mark?
A) Rs 15 Lakh
B) Rs 10 Lakh
C) Rs 18 Lakh
D) Rs 12 Lakh
- ___________and Vijay Sundar Prashanth won their first doubles title of the season at the Lawn Tennis Association’s British Tour in Surrey in July 2020?
A) Vijay Amritraj
B) Akhtar Ali
C) Divij Sharan
D) Zeeshan Ali
- Which Union Territory govt. launched an initiative called M.O.D.I. to steer the UT on a sustainable path?
- Indian sportsperson Rajat Bhatia announced his retirement from which sports?
- According to the International Monetary Fund, India is at which position in case of foreign exchange reserves?
- Where is the headquarters of Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank situated?
A) Beijing, China
B) Manila, Philippines
C) Naypyidaw, Myanmar
D) Paris, France
- Who has been appointed as the new Chief Executive Officer of Paytm Money?
A) Varun Srishar
B) Rishi Kumar
C) Pravin Jadhav
D) Kartik Pandey
- What is the currency of Qatar?
Current Affairs Quiz: October 23, 2020Current Affairs 23 October 2020 Quiz Read our Current...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 15The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and other exams – 901E-commerce company Flipkart said has entered into a strategic...