- The United State has decided to withdraw itself from which of the following Organizations?
A) International Monetary Fund
B) World Health Organization
C) United Nations Conference on Trade and Development
D) United Nations Disarmament Commission
- What is the aim of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code?
A) It aims to clean up the balance sheets of public sector banks
B) It aims to overhaul the existing framework for dealing with insolvency of corporations, individuals, partnerships and other entities.
C) It aims to liquidate all outstanding debts and clean up bank balance sheets
D) All of the above
- When is World Autism Day observed?
A) 25 April
B) 23 March
C) 14 April
D) 02 April
- Which technology giant has rolled out its new Family Safety App for Android and iOS users?
- Where is the Mithivirdi nuclear power plant siuated?
B) Madhya Pradesh
C) Himachal Pradesh
- Which 2 countries have become the first in the South East Asian Region to eliminate measles and rubella ahead of 2023 deadline?
A) Maldives and Sri Lanka
B) Serbia and Finland
C) Male and Norway
D) Canada and Portugal
- What is the theme of World Day Against Trafficking in Persons 2020?
A) Call your government to action
B) Human Trafficking: Call Your Government To Action
C) Committed to the Cause – Working on the Frontline to End Human Trafficking
D) Let’s act now to protect and assist trafficking victims
- Which state has become the first in the country to provide 100 per cent households with the LPG connections?
A) Madhya Pradesh
B) West Bengal
D) Himachal Pradesh
- What is the metric that measures whether or not a firm has enough resources to meet its short-term obligations known as?
A) Acid test ratio
B) Current ratio
D) Financial accounting
- Where is the HQ of Flipkart situated?
- Karur Vysya Bank has partnered with which insurance company to offer a wide range of health insurance options to its customers?
A) Max Bupa Health Insurance
B) Star Health & Allied Insurance
C) Liberty General Insurance
D) Raheja QBE General Insurance
- Where did PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Rashtriya Swachhata Kendra, an interactive experience centre on the Swachh Bharat Mission?
A) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (Ficci) situated?
D) New Delhi
- A new building of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) situated where has been named after Bharatiya Jan Sangh founder Late Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched financing facility worth how much amount under the Agriculture Infrastructure Fund?
A) Rs. 5 lakh crore
B) Rs. 1 lakh crore
C) Rs. 6 lakh crore
D) Rs. 3 lakh crore
- Which payments bank has launched ‘Bhavishya’ savings account scheme for minors aged between 10-18 years?
A) NSDL Payments Bank
B) Paytm Payments Bank
C) Airtel Payments Bank
D) Fino Payments Bank
- Where is the headquarters of New Development Bank (NDB) situated?
A) Bern, Switzerland
B) Cape Town, South Africa
C) Shanghai, China
D) Moscow, Russia
- Which state launched Growth in Dispersion (GRID) Policy to give incentives to IT companies that will set up their units?
D) Jammu and Kashmir
- Who has been selected as the member of Central Government’s Expert Committee on Science, Technology and Innovation Policy (STIP)?
A) Nicholas Bean Pedru
B) Ronit Sharma
C) Sijo Kuruvilla George
D) Mani Kumar
- Where is the HQ of International Olympic Committee located?
A) Dubai, UAE
B) Sydney, Australia
C) Cairo, Egypt
D) Lausanne, Switzerland