- Who has been appointed as the first Indian to be the Group CEO of UK India Business Council (UKIBC)?
A) Rakesh Mishra
B) Jayant Krishna
C) Kuldeep Thakur
D) Sanjay Gandhi
- What is the capital city of Cuba?
- In August 2020, which bank got an in-principle approval for setting up a wholly owned non-financial subsidiary?
A) Kotak Mahindra Bank
B) Karur Vyasya Bank
C) Federal Bank
D) South Indian Bank
- What is the minimum default required to initiate insolvency procedure for corporate debtors under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code?
A) Rs 2,00,000
B) Rs 5,00,000
C) Rs 3,00,000
D) Rs 1,00,000
- Which state has launched a mobile application called ‘Self Scan’ to scan documents?
D) West Bengal
- Which bank partnered collaborated with InstaReM to streamline and improve outward remittance experience for resident Indian customers?
A) Doha Bank
B) SBM Bank
C) Deutsche Bank
D) Standard Chartered Bank
- National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) has joined hands with which company to provide digital skills to over 1 lakh youth in the country?
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has extended the existing debt restructuring scheme for stressed micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) till when?
A) May 31, 2021
B) March 31, 2022
C) March 31, 2021
D) May 31, 2022
- Which country has launched ‘Digital Haat’ for online sale and purchase of sacrificial animals?
- What is the name of the parliament of the United State of America?
A) Federal Council
B) Constituent Assembly
C) National Council
- Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan, 2020-21 launched by Health and Family Welfare Minister Dr Harsh Vardhan for popularizing science among school students of Class ______ to 11th.
- 4th edition of Ministerial on Climate Action held virtually was co-chaired by European Union, China and ?
- What is the metric that measures how long a firm will be deprived of cash if it increases its investment in resources in order to expand customer sales known as?
A) Quick ratio
B) Accounts payable turnover
C) Days payable outstanding
D) Cash conversion cycle
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has enhanced the amount of loan that banks can give against the pledge of gold ornaments and jewellery for non-agricultural purposes from 75 per cent of the value of gold pledged to what per cent?
- Where is the headquarters of Care Ratings situated?
- Which of the following has launched a business intelligence and analytics enabled omni-channel multi-branded loyalty platform, nth Rewards?
A) NITI Aayog
B) Atal Innovation Technical Centre
C) Competition Commission of India
D) National Payment Corporation of India
- Which of the following appointed Harsh Kumar Bhanwala as its Executive Chairman?
A) Motilal Oswal Group
B) Muthoot Finance
C) Eko India Financial Services
D) Capital India Finance Ltd
- Where is the HQ of International Olympic Committee situated?
A) Dubai, UAE
B) Quebec, Canada
C) Vienna, Austria
D) Lausanne, Switzerland
- The central government approved the appointment of whom to head United Nations (UN) crisis response team to prevent non-communicable diseases in 90 countries around the world?
A) Praveen Pardeshi
B) Sumit Koushik
C) Rohit Nangia
D) Rishabh Saxena
- Where is the headquarters of Swiss National Bank (SNB) situated?
A) Basel, Switzerland
B) Geneva, Switzerland
C) Bern and Zurich, Switzerland
D) Solothurn, Switzerland
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...