- Which company appointed former RBI Governor Urjit Patel as an additional and independent director?
A) Poompuhar Shipping Corporation
B) Essar Shipping
C) Great Eastern Shipping Company Ltd
D) Scindia Steam Navigation Company Ltd.
- In case of individual defaulters and unlimited partnerships, the minimum amount required for attracting the insolvency code is____?
A) Rs 1,000
B) Rs 2,000
C) Rs 5,000
D) Rs 10,000
- For various infrastructure projects including Delhi and Meerut Rapid Rail, etc, how much loan amount has been approved by Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) for India?
A) $ 1 billion
B) $ 3 billion
C) $ 6 billion
D) $ 5 billion
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman launched the NIP Online Dashboard, a one-stop solution for all stakeholders looking for information on infrastructure projects in the country. What does I stand for in NIP?
- Deal worth how much amount was signed by Asian Development Bank (ADB) with Reliance for power plant in Bangladesh?
A) $ 700 million
B) $ 500 million
C) $ 200 million
D) $ 400 million
- Where is the HQ of Food and Agriculture Organization located?
A) Washington D.C., USA
B) Dublin, Ireland
C) Rome, Italy
D) Male, Maldives
- Where did the Agriculture Minister Narendra Singh Tomar launch ICAR’s (Indian Council of Agricultural Research) data recovery centre – Krishi Megh?
- Which Mutual Funds company launched Alpha Low Vol 30 ETF, an open ended index exchange traded fund tracking Nifty Alpha Low Volatility 30 Index?
A) Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
B) ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund
C) BNP Paribas Mutual Fund
D) Baroda Mutual Fund
- Where is the HQ of Flipkart located?
- which of the following ministries of the Union Government announced developing of Freedom Fighters Museums?
A) Customer Grievances MInistry
B) Civil Aviation Ministry
C) Home Ministry
D) Tribal Affairs Ministry
- What is the metric that measures the number of times that a firm pays off its suppliers during the accounting period known as?
A) Accounts payable turnover
B) Financial accounting
C) Days payable outstanding
D) Cash conversion cycle
- Canara Bank tied up with New India Assurance Company Ltd, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co Ltd and which other insurance company to provide Corona Kavach policy to cover COVID-19 related health expenses?
A) Aditya Birla Health Insurance
B) HDFC ERGO Health Insurance
C) PNB MetLife India Insurance Co. Ltd.
D) Exide Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Where is the ‘Swachh Bharat Mission Academy’, an IVR-based training course with modules on Open Defecation Free (ODF) Plus programme being launched?
A) Tamil Nadu
C) New Delhi
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Where did the Pawan Hans launch affordable Helicopter Flight Services under centre’s UDAN Scheme?
A) Jammu and Kashmir
B) West Bengal
- Where did the massive online Integrated Multidisciplinary Professional Advancement Course for Teachers (IMPACT) training programme launched?
- Which state govt. launched ‘Agni-Shama Seva’ online portal to provide assistance in issuing fire safety certificates to different categories of buildings?
A) Madhya Pradesh
B) Uttar Pradesh
- Gourde is the currency of_____?
- India signed a contract for development with which country for the development of five eco-tourism zones in one of the cities of the later country?
- Where is the headquarters of Islamic Development Bank situated?
A) Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
B) Mecca, Saudi Arabia
C) Khafji, Saudi Arabia
D) Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Indian Railways has installed automatic lighting systems at three railways stations in Madhya Pradesh at Jabalpur, Narsinghpur and __________railways stations.