- Who is the author of the book ‘Greenlights’ going to be published in October 2020?
A) Harper Lee
B) Mark Twain
C) Matthew McConaughey
D) John Steinbeck
- The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code was drafted by whom?
A) Securities and Exchange Board of India
B) Reserve Bank of India
C) Bankruptcy Law Reforms Committee
D) Indian Banks’ Association
- Who has been re-elected as the President of Iceland for a 4-year term?
A) Gudni Johannesson
B) Bjarni Benediktsson
C) Patrekur Jóhannesson
D) Eliza Reid
- Where is Golconda Fort situated?
A) Andhra Pradesh
- What is the theme of World Breastfeeding Week 2020
A) Empower Parents, Enable Breastfeeding
B) Support breastfeeding for a healthier planet
C) Breastfeeding: Foundation of Life
D) Sustaining Breastfeeding Together
- Loan agreement of how much amount has been signed among Govt. of India, Govt. of Tamil Nadu and World Bank for housing sector in Tamil Nadu?
A) $450 million
B) $100 million
C) $300 million
D) $250 million
- What is the currency of Lebanon?
- What is the theme of the International Youth Day 2020?
A) Youth Engagement for Global Action
B) Transforming education
C) Safe Spaces for Youth
D) Youth Building Peace
- Which state has launched a campaign named ‘Hamara Ghar-Hamara Vidyalaya’ to provide children the school like environment at the homes?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- What is the metric that measures the average number of days the company takes to payoff outstanding bills known as?
A) Accounts payable turnover
B) Financial accounting
C) Days payable outstanding
D) Quick ratio
- Who is conferred with the MS Swaminathan Award for Environment Protection 2019?
A) BH Bhanu
B) RS Paroda
C) JK Pal Singh
D) MK Pithani
- In which state/UT is Union Minister of Steel Dharmendra Pradhan inaugurated Continuous Galvanized Rebar Production Facility?
B) Himachal Pradesh
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Where is Nalanda University located?
A) Jammu and Kashmir
- Prime Minister Hassan Diab of which country resigned in August 2020?
- According to a report ‘The State of World Population 2020’ by the United Nations, India accounts for how many millions of missing females over the past 50 years?
- Alexander Lukashenko was re-elected as the President of which country?
- In partnership with which bank has food aggregator Swiggy launched its own digital wallet called ‘Swiggy Money’?
A) HDFC Bank
B) ICICI Bank
C) Federal Bank
D) Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Where is the headquarters of European Investment Bank situated?
- After Nitin Menon’s promotion to the elite panel of the ICC, which Indian umpire has been included in ICC’s international panel of umpires?
A) Chettithody Shamshuddin
B) Krishnamachari Srinivasan
C) Pashchim Pathak
D) KN Ananthapadmanabhan
- Where is the HQ of Star Health & Allied Insurance situated?
Current Affairs Quiz: October 19 and 20, 2020Current Affairs 19 and 20 October 2020 Quiz Read...
Reasoning : Puzzle and Arrangements for Upcoming Exams – Set 187Study the information and answer the questions: There are...
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and other exams – 898Which state/UT government achieved first rank in operationalisation of...