- Who has been re-appointed as the Solicitor General (AG)of India by the Govt. of India for 3 years?
A) Ranjit Kumar
B) Tushar Mehta
C) Mohan Parasaran
D) Rohinton Nariman
- For corporate debtors, the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code proposes a two stage process. Which one of the following is not one of them?
A) Debt restructuring
B) Liquidation, if not found viable
C) Insolvency Resolution Process during which the viability of continuing the business is assessed
D) None of these
- What is the theme of National Doctor’s Day 2020?
A) Gratitude to doctors amid COVID-19
B) Lessen the mortality of COVID-19
C) Zero tolerance to violence against doctors
D) Tokens of recognition for COVID-19
- Which ministry of the Govt. of India hosted a Webinar along with Facebook India for sensitization of Members of Parliament from Scheduled Tribe (ST) Constituencies on Going Online As Leaders (GOAL) Project?
A) Ministry of Tribal Affairs
B) Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
C) Ministry of Culture
D) Ministry of Labour and Employment
- Where is Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS) located?
- Which app has been launched by the Sports Minister Kiren Rijiju to let know the sports persons of the prohibited substances and their inadvertent use?
C) The Score
- which scheme was announced by the centre to benefit small businesses and cottage industries?
A) Mudra Shishu
B) Arogya Lakshmi
C) Kishor Shishu
- Who has been appointed as the new chairman of Indian Oil Corporation (IOC)?
A) Shrikant Madhav Vaidya
B) Bhushan Kumar Soni
C) Preet Kumar Singh
D) Sanjiv Singh
- How much amount was approved by Centre for implementation of Jal jeevan mission in Meghalaya?
A) 175 cr
B) 180 cr
C) 185 cr
D) 190 cr
- What is the metric that measures a company’s ability to meet its financial obligations known as?
A) Market Ratio
B) Debt Ratio
C) Coverage Ratio
D) Asset Coverage Ratio
- Who has been chosen to be honoured with the Humanitarian Award at the 20th edition of the ‘BET Awards’ for his/her philanthropic work?
A) Chris Brown
D) Regina King
- What is the currency of Ivory Coast?
- Which scheme was launched by the government to provide affordable loans to street vendors?
A) PM SVANIDHI
B) PM SEVA
- Which Indian Cricketer has been named as India’s most valuable Test player in the 21st century by the Wisden magazine?
A) Rohit Sharma
B) Hardik Pandya
C) Ravindra Jadeja
D) Jasprit Bumrah
- Where is the HQ of T-Hub located?
- Which Bank has partnered with Chalo to launch contactless card for bus passengers?
A) IDBI Bank
B) Yes Bank
- Which state has launched ‘Skill Connect Forum’, a portal that connects job seekers with employers on a common platform?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- Where is the headquarters of African Development Bank situated?
A) Tunis, Tunisia
B) Rabat, Morocco
C) Abidjan, Ivory Coast
D) Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Who has been re-appointed as the Attorney General (AG)of India by the Govt. of India for 1 year?
A) Mukul Rohatgi
B) Milon K. Banerji
C) Goolam Essaji Vahanvati
D) KK Venugopal
- Where is the JSCA International Stadium situated?
A) Ranchi, Jharkhand
B) Patna, Bihar
C) Faridabad, Haryana
D) Ludhiana, Punjab