- Who has been appointed as the new chairman of Indian Oil Corporation (IOC)?
A) Shrikant Madhav Vaidya
B) Bhushan Kumar Soni
C) Preet Kumar Singh
D) Sanjiv Singh
- Which payments bank has partnered with MasterCard to build customised solutions for payments such as tap-and-pay NFC?
A) AU Small Finance Bank
B) Paytm Payments Bank
C) Fino Payments Bank
D) Airtel Payments Bank
- Under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (IBC), distribution of the liquidation proceeds priority has been set as:
1. Insolvency resolution cost
2. Secured debt and Workmen’s dues for the past
3. Employees dues
4. Unsecured debt
5. Government dues
A) 3, 1, 4, 5, 2
B) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
C) 2, 4, 1, 3, 5
D) 4, 3, 1, 2, 5
- Where is the HQ of Fiserv Technology situated?
- Which artificial intelligence (AI)-based chatbot was launched by National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI) to create awareness around its digital payment platforms like FASTag?
- According to the Open Budget Survey, conducted by International Budget Partnership (IBP),what is the rank of India among 117 nations in terms of budget transparency and accountability?
- Which e commerce company has partnered with Karnataka State Mango Development and Marketing Corporation Ltd. enabling farmers to sell their fresh produce online?
- Where is the HQ of TransUnion CIBIL situated?
- What is the test that determines a company’s ability to cover debt obligations with its assets after all liabilities have been satisfied known as?
A) Key Ratio
B) Debt Ratio
C) Coverage Ratio
D) Asset Coverage Ratio
- Which Indian Institute have developed a magnesium alloy with significantly improved properties, that can replace steel and aluminium in automotive and aerospace components?
A) IIT Madras
B) IIT Bombay
C) IIT Delhi
D) IIT Kanpur
- According to data released by the Union Rural Development Ministry,which state topped the list of states in providing employment under MGNREGS?
- Which organisation launched Khelo India e-Pathshala, an online coaching programme for grassroot level?
B) Sports Authority of India
C) Niti Aayog
- Who was appointed as new president of New Development Bank?
A) Will Smith
B) VK Ranjan
C) VK Ranjan
D) Marcos Troyjo
- Which company has announced a strategic partnership with Zurich-based software company Avaloq o provide end-to-end (e2e) wealth management capabilities through digital platforms?
- Where is the HQ of Mastercard situated?
A) New York, USA
B) London, UK
C) Washington DC, USA
D) Dubai, UAE
- Who has been appointed as new CMD of Oriental Insurance Company?
A) SN Rajeshwari
B) AV Girja Kumar
C) VK Shaw
D) Mayur Kumar
- which agency downgraded India’s foreign currency and local currency long-term issuer ratings to Baa3 from Baa2?
B) SBI Ecowrap
- Which of the following is not a legal tender in India currently?
A) Rs 1000
B) Re 1
C) Rs 20
D) Rs 2000
- Who has been appointed as the director general of the Indian Institute of Mass Communication for a period of three years?
A) Mukesh Kumar
B) Sanjay Dwivedi
C) Yogesh Khanna
D) Suraj Sinha
- Where is Tso Lhamo Lake located?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...