- Who will chair the IBBI advisory committee on service providers?
A) Sanjay Sharma
B) Bimal Patel
C) Akshay Gupta
D) TV Mohandas Pai
- Which of the following steps is not a part of Insolvency Resolution Process under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (IBC)?
A) Appointment of a creditors’ committee and formulation of a revival plan
B) Appointments of a resolution professional
C) Moratorium on the sale of assets
D) Liquidation of assets
- Who has been appointed as an advisor to digital payments app Google Pay?
A) Rakesh Mishra
B) Shikha Sharma
C) Markemdu Katju
D) Arundhati Bhattacharya
- Which country has launched the world’s first app that utilised the Exposure Notification API developed by Apple and Google?
- Which body has launched #WeWillWin campaign to pay tribute to health workers?
- What is theme of this year World Menstrual Hygiene Day?
A) Periods in Pandemic
B) Its time for action
C) Good Hygiene
D) Hygiene Management
- In which of the following country, there is no office of Guinness World Records?
- As per Mercom report,”which country became world’s 3rd largest solar market?
- What is the ratio that measures the extent of a company’s or consumer’s leverage known as?
A) Key Ratio
B) Debt Ratio
C) Quick Ratio
D) Leverage Ratio
- When is World No Tobacco Day observed?
A) 3 June
B) 1 June
D) 31 May
- Who has been conferred the ‘Order of Rising Sun’ by the Japan government for promoting a better understanding of Japan in India and deepening ties between the two countries?
A) Thangjam Dhabali Singh
B) Suryadhay Kumar
C) Samuel Joseph
D) RK Chaturvedi
- Which Bank has has launched ‘Vikas Abhaya’ a loan scheme to provide some relief to Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise(MSME) borrowers?
A) Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank
B) Madyanchal Grameen Bank
C) Aryavart Bank
D) Nainital Bank
- Where is the HQ of Board of Control for Cricket in India situated?
A) New Delhi
- Who took charge as Deputy Managing Director at Export-Import Bank of India (Exim Bank)?
A) Manoj Pillai
B) Sanjay Singh
C) Mohammed Mustafa
D) Harsha Bangari
- Where is the HQ of Orintal Insurance Company Limited?
- who released the children’s book ‘The Ickabog’?
A) JK Rowling
B) Marcus Tremos
C) Williams Smith
D) Andrew Wilson
- Who has been appointed as the interim chairman of International Cricket Council (ICC) after India’s Shashank Manohar stepped down from the position?
A) Manu Sawhney
B) Imran Khwaja
C) Colin Graves
D) Ehsan Mani
- Under which section of RBI Act, Reserve Bank has the sole right to issue banknotes in India?
- Which company has acquired Amsterdam-based Etergo BV, manufacturer of electric scooters?
- Kalbelia Dance is the folk dance of which Indian state?
B) Himachal Pradesh