- Who has been appointed as the new Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Central Board of Films Certification (CBFC)?
A) Anurag Srivastava
B) Vikas Khanna
C) Bhushan Sindhi
D) Ravinder Bhakar
- What is the measurement that look at how much capital comes in the form of debt (loans), or assesses the ability of a company to meet financial obligations known as?
A) Key Ratio
B) Debt Ratio
C) Quick Ratio
D) Leverage Ratio
- Where is the HQ of BofA Securities located?
- Who has been chosen for the Nikkei Asia Prizes 2020 in ‘Science and Technology’ category?
A) T Pradeep
B) SN Singh
C) Vikas Chaturvedi
D) RN Sharma
- Salim Ali Lake is located in which of the following Indian state?
A) Arunachal Pradesh
- Which Bank has partnered with Transport Corporation of India Limited (TCIL) to facilitate real time payments for truck drivers?
A) DBS Bank
C) IDBI Bank
D) Federal Bank
- Who is the author of book “The Room Where It Happened: A White House Memoir”?
B) John Bolton
C) William Smith
D) Dennies Ritchie
- Where did the Union Minister of Food Processing Industries Harsimrat Kaur Badal inaugurated the Zoram Mega Food Park?
- What can be the highest denominational value of a banknote in India?
A) Rs 4,000
B) Rs 15,000
C) Rs 5,000
D) Rs 10,000
- What is the theme of this year’s World Milk Day?
A) The 20th Anniversary of World Milk Day
B) Drink Milk-Today and Everyday
C) Drink Move be strong
D) Commitment to Feeding
- Which initiative was launched by government to conduct skill mapping of citizens returning under VBM?
- Which river is known as the Sorrow of Bengal?
- Which state’s govt. has included transgender community under its Madhu Babu Pension Yojana?
A) West Bengal
D) Arunachal Pradesh
- In which state, Kondapochamma Sagar project was Inaugurated?
- Which state government launched ”Navin Rojgar Chhatri Yojana” for an all round development of the Scheduled Castes?
B) West Bengal
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Which has become the 1st state to provide free Internet for the Poor?
- Where is the HQ of Economist Intelligence Unit located?
A) Vienna, Austria
B) London, UK
C) Manila, Philippines
D) Wellington, New Zealand
- By which year will the Indian Railways launch all 151 private trains according to a timeline drawn by the Railways?
- What does E stands for in AEPS?
- Who has been appointed as the India’s next Permanent Representative to the United Nations and other international organisations in Geneva?
A) Indra Mani Pandey
B) Rajiv K Chander
C) Kiran Kumar Shaw
D) Megha Sood