- As per BoA Securities, India GDP may contract by how much percent in FY21?
- What was the highest denomination note ever printed?
A) Rs 5,000
B) Rs 6,000
C) Rs 8,000
D) Rs 10,000
- Which state has become the first in the country to start using drones for inspection of power lines and transmission towers?
- Ukai thermal power plant situated in which of the following Indian state?
- Saregama has announced a global deal with which company to license its music for video and other social experiences?
- For tracking and reporting which species is the KURMA mobile application used which was also recently hailed by Union Environment and Information & Broadcasting Minister Prakash Javadekar?
- Which company has announced the launch of a programme for agritech start-ups in India that are committed to driving transformation in agriculture?
- Who is the Governor of Tripura?
A) K K Paul
B) Ramesh Bais
C) Tathagata Roy
D) V Shanmuganathan
- What does B stands for in BFD with rest to AEPS?
- Marianna Vardinoyannis And Morissana Kouyaté have been declated as the winners of 2020 Nelson Mandela Prize. They are related to which profession respectively?
A) Doctor and Scientist
B) Philanthropist and Doctor
C) Engineer and Philanthropist
D) Actor and Lawyer
- Who has been appointed as the new President of the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) for 2020-21?
A) Arundhati Bhattacharya
B) S Srinivasan
C) Uday Kotak
D) Rakesh Mishra
- Who was appointed as Private Secretary to President Ram Nath Kovind in July 2020?
A) Keshav Tripathi
B) P Ramesh Chidambaram
C) Sujoy Bose
D) P Praveen Siddharth
- Who has taken over the additional charge of Chairman & Managing Director of National Fertilizers Limited?
A) Virendra Nath Datt
B) Vikram Kirolskar
C) TVR Ravendran
D) Sanjiv Bajaj
- From which state does Indian Squash star Joshna Chinappa hail from?
D) Tamil Nadu
- According to a report by India Ratings and Research, the Centre’s fiscal deficit is expected to touch how per cent in 2020-21 (FY21)?
- Which NGO has been conferred with World No Tobacco Day Award 2020 by World Health Organisation?
A) Socio-Economic and Educational Development Society
B) Sarthak Foundation
C) Learn and Lead Foundation
D) Be the Social Society
- A term loan is said to be non performing when interest and/ or installment of principal remain overdue for a period of more than _______?
A) 30 days
B) 90 days
C) 45 days
D) 180 days
- As announced by the Railway Board Chairman VK Yadav, the capital cities of all North-East states in the country will be connected via the rail network by which year?
- Where is the HQ of Nvidia located?
A) Brussels, Belgium
C) California, USA
D) London, UK
- Who was announced as the regional winner for Asia in the 2020 Commonwealth Short Story Prize?
A) Kritika Pandey
B) Varsha Mishra
C) Akanksha Joshi
D) Nirvan Shah
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...