- Who has been appointed as chairman of BAFTA?
A) Mahim Chaturvedi
B) SN Sharma
C) Krishnendu Majumdar
D) Dame Pippa Harris
- Where is the HQ of National Payments Corporation of India located?
A) New Delhi
- which asteroid was discovered near Jupiter which has an orbit like an asteroid but the tail of a comet?
- Banks were advised to initiate urgent steps to ensure electronic filing of cash transaction report (CTR) and Suspicious Transaction Reports (STR) to FIU-IND. What does I stand for in FIU?
- Who headed the panel formed by the civil aviation ministry to set up a single-window clearance mechanism to expedite various investment proposals?
A) Vikas Pathak
B) Suresh Sharma
C) Veer Nanda
D) Amber Dubey
- A fossilized millipede-like creature discovered in which country is world’s oldest-known land animal as per report?
- How much fund has been launched by Department of Science and Technology (DST) to support India-Russia collaboration joint R&D for tech development?
A) Rs 15 cr
B) Rs 10 cr
C) Rs 13 cr
D) Rs 19 cr
- When is World Bicycle Day observed?
A) June 5
B) June 3
C) June 1
D) June 4
- By which year will the Indian Railways begin using Radio-Frequency Identification Tags (RFID) for tracking all wagons?
- CORPAT military exercise between India and___?
- According to a report published by the UK tech firm Comparitech, which Indian city has ranked 16th in terms of most surveilled city in the world?
- Who has authored a novel named “The Endgame”?
A) Imtiaz Dharker
B) Anand Neelakantan
C) Kamal Uddin
D) Hussain Zaidi
- AEPS is a bank led model which allows online interoperable financial inclusion transaction at ____?
C) Aadhar Card
- India signed contract with which country for development of Geydoshu Mas Plant in Maradhoo and Hulhudhoo islands of the latter country?
D) Sri Lanka
- what is the capital of Scotland?
- Under a Special Liquidity Scheme for NBFCs/HFCs, proposals worth how much amount have been sanctioned by the Union Finance Ministry?
A) Rs. 3,276 crore
B) Rs. 3,109 crore
C) Rs. 3,090 crore
D) Rs. 3,230 crore
- Which of the following announced the launch of a macadamisation program for roads?
C) Jammu and Kashmir
- World day for International Justice is observed on___?
A) 17 July
B) 24 June
C) 11 June
D) 28 July
- Who was appointed as new board chairman of Twitter?
A) William Smith
B) Michael Pompeo
C) Omid Kordestani
D) Patrick Pichette
- When were the Rs 10,000 banknotes last demonetized?