- Where was the “Thenzawl Golf Resort” Project virtually inaugurated by the Union Minister of State for Culture & Tourism (I/C) Shri Prahlad Singh Patel?
- Where is the HQ of Board of Control for Cricket in India located?
B) New Delhi
- The Ministry of Defence and the Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances (DARPG) signed a memorandum of understanding with which institute for developing Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning techniques to analyse public grievances?
A) IIT Kanpur
B) IIM Bangalore
C) IIM Rohtak
D) IIT Kharagpur
- When is International Chess Day celebrated?
A) 20th July
B) 21st July
C) 19th July
D) 23rd July
- What does D stands for in DRI with respect to Interest Scheme?
- Which foreign bank has selected Infosys Finacle to digitally transform its transaction banking business?
A) Barclays Bank
B) Royal Bank of Scotland
C) National Bank of Bahrain
D) Doha Bank
- Book named ‘Suraj Kade Marda Nahi’ authored by Baldev Singh Sadaknama is based on the life of whom?
A) Batukeshwar Dutt
B) Chandra Shekhar Azad
C) Udham Singh
D) Khudiram Bose
- Where is the capital city of Lebanon situated?
- Iker Casillas, former sportsperson of Spain has announced his retirement from which of the following sports?
- Who earned the honour of naming the Nasa’s first Mars helicopter?
A) Aayushi Tripathi
B) Ira Shukla
C) Sreelaxmi Nair
D) Vaneeza Rupani
- Sashidhar Jagdishan has been appointed as the next Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of which bank by the Reserve Bank of India?
A) Kotak Mahindra Bank
B) HDFC Bank
C) Yes Bank
D) Federal Bank
- Who became the first Indian to be nominated for the Fed Cup Heart Award from the Asia/Oceania zone?
A) Sania Mirza
B) PV Sindhu
C) Abhinav Bindra
D) Leander Paes
- Any loan for short duration crops is classified as NPA when the installment of principal or interest there on remains overdue for _____ crop seasons?
- Mark Phillips has been sworn in as the Prime Minister of which country?
- Chak-Hao, the scented glutinous rice popularly known as Black Rice got GI tag.It is cultivated in which state?
- Who is the Comptroller and Auditor General of India?
A) Shashi Kant Sharma
B) TS Vijayan
C) Rajeev Rishi
D) G. C. Murmu
- Nobel Peace Prize winner John Hume passed away. He hailed from which country?
- How many languages appear in the language panel of Indian banknotes?
- Who has assumed charge as director operations at NTPC?
A) Aviral Chaturvedi
B) Ridesh Shaw
C) M Singh
D) Ramesh Babu V
- Dandeli National Park is situated in____?
C) Tamil Nadu