- which company has roped in former cricketer and current president of the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI), Sourav Ganguly as well as captain of the Indian national football team and Bengaluru FC, Sunil Chhetri as its brand ambassadors?
D) JSW Cement
- Where is the HQ of Capital India Finance Ltd located?
B) New Delhi
- In July, by crossing how much mark did the Reliance Industries became the first Indian company to reach that market capitalization?
A) Rs. 11 lakh crore
B) Rs. 13 lakh crore
C) Rs. 16 lakh crore
D) Rs. 15 lakh crore
- Indian Oil Corporation is an Indian petrochemical company. It was founded in which of the following year?
- Who has been appointed as chairman of the New Delhi Based economic think tank National Institute of Public Finance and Policy (NIPFP)?
A) Mahesh Jain
B) Viral Acharya
C) Urjit Patel
D) Raghuram Rajan
- According to a report by TERI, by the year 2025, what can be the drop in demand for electricity in India due to COVID-19?
- Kubatbek Boronov was appointed asPM of which country?
- To widen the reach of the NDS-OM, indirect access through the CSGL route was extended by Reserve Bank of India. What does S stands for in CSGL?
- Which venue in Haryana has been chosen to host the fourth edition of the Khelo India Youth Games?
- Name of the currency of Kazakhstan is____?
- As per BP Statistic Review,which country is the 2nd biggest driver of global energy consumption in 2019?
- With which company did the National Basketball Association partnered to put Virtual Fans in Basketball Arenas?
- Which Insurance company have tied up with East Consultancy Services for paperless e-KYC service?
B) New India Assurance
C) IDBI Federal
D) Tata AIA Life Insurance
- Who has been appointed as the Vice-Chairman of the International Union of Railways?
A) Vijay Verma
B) Arun Kumar
C) Shekhar Kumar
D) Puneet Sharma
- Any loan for long duration crops is classified as NPA when the installment of principal or interest there on remains overdue for _____ crop seasons?
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA) has signed MoU with which organisation for special micro-credit facility for street vendors?
C) EXIM BANK
- Nandankanan Biological National park located at ____?
A) Madhya Pradesh
C) Arunachal Pradesh
- According to the Forbes Real-Time Billionaires List, Mukesh Ambani is at which position in terms of richest persons in the world after his net worth swells past $75 billion?
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched a massive rural public works scheme, Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan in how many states?
- Who decides on the figure to be printed on a new banknote?
A) Finance Ministry
B) Reserve Bank of India
C) Comptroller and Auditor General of India
D) Central Govt.
Current Affairs Quiz: October 19 and 20, 2020Current Affairs 19 and 20 October 2020 Quiz Read...
Reasoning : Puzzle and Arrangements for Upcoming Exams – Set 187Study the information and answer the questions: There are...
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and other exams – 898Which state/UT government achieved first rank in operationalisation of...