- Which Union Territory launched E-Gyan Mitra mobile app for online education?
B) Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu
D) New Delhi
- How many denomination banknotes have ever been demonetized in India?
- Which of the following has been conferred with ‘Rashtriya Khel Protsahan Puruskar 2020’ for the outstanding contribution in helping sportsperson to excel in their respective disciplines?
A) Navy Sports Control Board
B) Wipro Youth Sports Foundation
C) Anantapur Sports Academy
D) Air Force Sports Control Board
- Pobitora Wildlife sanctuary is located in which of the following Indian state?
C) Arunachal Pradesh
- In August 2020, where was the foundation stone laid for the construction of Indian Institute of Management (IIM) by Union Education Minister, Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank?
A) Barnala, Punjab
B) Karnal, Haryana
C) Chamoli, Uttarakhand
D) Sirmour, Himachal Pradesh
- In which country is a bronze statue of Indian doctor Dwarkanath Kotnis unveiled?
C) South Africa
- Which of the following launched its Sahakar Cooptube Channel?
A) National Cooperative Development Corporation
B) NITI Aayog
C) Competition Commission of India
D) Investment Information Company Limited
- Which state government decided to set up exclusive anti-electricity theft police stations in its every district?
B) Uttar Pradesh
- Fintech startup, Zaggle, has announced a partnership with which company to launch innovative payment solutions for SMEs and startups?
- Kota city of Rajasthan situated on with which of the following river?
- Which company acquired US-based product design and development firm, Kaleidoscope Innovation, for $42 million?
- What is the maximum number of digits that a UPI-PIN can have?
- NCDEX launched India’s first agri futures index. Name it?
- Which state government launched two new schemes namely ‘YSR Sampoorna Poshana and YSR Sampoorna’ for pregnant women?
C) Tamil Nadu
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Which country has become the world’s second-largest manufacturer of PPE body coveralls in two months?
- Who has authored the biography of Ma Anand Sheela titled “Nothing To Lose”?
A) Manbeena Sandhu
B) Urvashi Butalia
C) Namita Gokhale
D) Indu Sundaresan
- India setted up military war game centre ‘INDIA’ in which country?
- When is National Doctors Day observed in India?
A) 1st July
B) 11 July
C) 30th June
D) 29th June
- An account should be treated as ________ if the outstanding balance remains continuously in excess of the sanctioned limit/drawing power?
A) out of limit
B) out of order
C) out of drawing
D) out of line
- Wisden magazine is a digital cricket magazine available to buy worldwide. Where is this magazine is based?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...