- Which state government re-launched its scheme called SWAYEM to provide self-employment to around 2 lakh youths of the state?
- Which Indian peacekeeper have been selected for the prestigious United Nations Military Gender Advocate of the Year Award (2019)?
A) Suman Gawani
B) Rahul Singh
C) Karthik Jaiswal
D) Shreya Mishra
- UPI has been developed by?
- Bajaj Allianz Life has roped which Bollywood actor as its brand ambassador to promote its products and digital services across offline and online mediums?
A) Ayushmann Khurrana
B) Shahid Kapoor
C) Varun Dhawan
D) Tiger Shroff
- which country made indigenously-made PPE kit, ”NavRakshak”?
- Which university has developed a mobile app called ‘EnglishPro’ which is first-of-its kind initiative by any university in the country and will help learners develop Indian English Pronunciation in the unique “Indian” way?
A) Osmania University
B) Kerala University of English Language
C) English and Foreign Languages University
D) St. Thomas College of Teacher Education
- Where is Dimna Lake situated?
D) West Bengal
- What is the currency of Uganda?
- Number of banks have extended large loans to various Mutual Funds and have also issued IPC to stock exchanges on behalf of Mutual Funds/FIIs. What does I stands for in IPC?
- Which of the following launched a unique digital credit card that combines UPI (Unified Payments Interface) and the Buy-Now-Pay-Later concept?
- Which portal wAs launched by government to Promote R&D in Mining, Mineral Sector?
- Which bank has tied up with Empays Payment Systems to launch cardless cash withdrawal facility from ATMs, leveraging the Instant Money Transfer (IMT) system?
A) IndusInd Bank
B) RBL Bank
C) Yes Bank
D) DCB Bank
- Who is the author of novel “ A Burning”?
A) Rekha Jain
B) Arjun Singh Chaturvedi
C) Manish Singh
D) Megha Majumdar
- Who has authored the book titled ‘Invertonomics’?
A) Surjit Patar
B) Goonmeet Singh
C) Atamjit Singh
D) Rana Nayar
- The 19th Great June Uprising Day was observed in which state?
- Bongaigaon Thermal Power plant situated in___?
- India has built World’s first-ever Electrified Rail Tunnel capable of running Double Stack Container Trains. In which state is it built?
A) Uttar Pradesh
B) Tamil Nadu
C) West Bengal
- MANI is a mobile application launched by the Reserve Bank for aiding visually impaired persons to identify the denomination of Indian Banknotes. What does A stands for in MANI?
- What is the theme of this year’s World Refugee Day?
A) Every Action Counts
B) Not just to get by, but to thrive also
C) Now More Than Ever, We Need to Stand with Refugees
D) Be with them
- Where is the headquarters of Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC) located?
Current Affairs Quiz: October 23, 2020Current Affairs 23 October 2020 Quiz Read our Current...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 15The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and other exams – 901E-commerce company Flipkart said has entered into a strategic...