- AYUSH Ministry has launched a three-month campaign on Ayush for Immunity through a webinar. More than 50,000 people participated in the Webinar.
A) Tripura and Assam
B) Assam and Nagaland
C) Mizoram and Manipur
D) Manipur and Nagaland
- Which ministry launched a three-month campaign on Ayush for Immunity through a webinar?
A) Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
B) AYUSH Ministry
C) Ministry of Environment and Forests
D) Ministry of Earth Science
- Where is the headquarters of International Cricket Council (ICC) located?
- What is the capital of Slovenia?
- What is the full form of EEFC Account?
A) Equity Enabled Foreign Currency
B) Exchange Earner’s Foreign Currency
C) Electronic Earning Foreign Currency
D) Earning Enabled Foreign Currency
- Konkurs Missile Test Equipment and Konkurs Launcher Test Equipment launched by Defence Minister Rajnath Singh have been designed and developed by which company?
A) Bharat Dynamics Limited
B) Hindustan Aeronautic Limited
C) Defence Research and Development Organisation
D) Bharat Electronics Limited
- Which Company has acquired animated graphics startup GIPHY?
- Who was the head of the 5 member panel formed by the union government to probe into Kozhikode plane crash?
A) SS Chahar
B) PD Gaba
C) KK Goenka
D) PK Rana
- Who been appointed as chairman of the city gas distributor Mahanagar Gas Ltd?
A) Sanjay Sharma
B) Vikas Chaturvedi
C) Rakesh Sinha
D) Manoj Jain
- What is the capital of Iceland?
- In which state, the Directorate of Social Welfare launched ‘Nasha-Mukt Bharat’- Drug free India campaign of the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt. of India to curb the menace of Drug Addiction in the society?
C) Jammu and Kashmir
D) Madhya Pradesh
- What is the maximum value of coin that can be issued under The Coinage Act, 2011?
A) Rs 100
B) Rs 500
C) Rs 1000
D) Rs 5000
- Durand Cup is related to which of the following sport?
- Who has been appointed as director general of National Real Estate Development Council (NAREDCO)?
A) Sanjiv Singh
B) Mrityunjay Shah
C) Vinay Tripathi
D) Rajesh Goel
- The National Digital Health Mission (NDHM) was unveiled by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on a pilot basis in 6 Union Territories of India. Which of the following is not among them?
A) Andaman and Nicobar Islands
C) Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu
D) New Delhi
- Union Minister for Tribal Affairs Arjun Munda launched the “GOAL (Going Online As Leaders)” programme of the Ministry of Tribal Affairs (MoTA) in partnership with which company?
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced about the mega plan of OSOWOG or a trans-national electricity grid supplying solar power across the globe. What does S stand for in OSOWOG?
- What is the tagline of Indian Overseas bank (IOB)?
A) Your tech friendly bank
B) Good people to grow with
C) Tradition of trust
D) Banking for all
- How much amount of package was announced by government for agriculture and allied sectors aimed at strengthening infrastructure, logistics and capacity building at farm gate?
A) ₹1.85 lakh cr
B) ₹2.00 lakh cr
C) ₹1.90 lakh cr
D) ₹1.63 lakh cr
- IIN (Institution Identification Number) is a ___ digit number?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...