- Which state/UT government achieved first rank in operationalisation of Health and Welfare Centres (HWCs) as per the latest rankings released by the Centre?
D) New Delhi
- What does O stands for in ESOP?
- International Computer literacy day is observed on___?
A) 21 December
B) 8 October
C) 24 September
D) 2 December
- German Andre Schurrle announced his retirement from which sport?
- Where is the headquarters of International Swimming Federation situated?
A) New York,USA
B) London, England
C) Lausanne, Switzerland
D) Washington DC
- Which state government launched “Challenge Entrepreneurship Programme” on the occasion of this year’s Independence Day?
B) Arunachal Pradesh
- Which bank launched an Overdraft facility (OD) against Fixed Deposits for its individual customers holding a Savings Bank account?
A) Bank of Maharashtra
B) Union Bank of India
C) Syndicate Bank
D) Punjab National Bank
- Which state launched the Yellow Chain, a single window e-commerce platform developed to promote local business and entrepreneurship in the State?
- How much amount has been sanctioned by NABARD to West Bengal for reconstructing infrastructure damaged by cyclone Amphan?
A) Rs 762 crore
B) Rs 741 crore
C) Rs 795 crore
D) Rs 780 crore
- What does B stands for in AEBA?
- A project called ‘Nirmanshree’ worth how much amount has been launched by the European Union (EU) in Maharashtra and Odisha for skilling women in housing sector?
A) 5 million euro
B) 2 million euro
C) 1 million euro
D) 4 million euro
- What is the rank of India in Global Skill Index 2020?
- Which public sector bank has launched a campaign named ‘DIGITAL APNAYEN’ to encourage customers to use digital banking channels?
A) Punjab National Bank
B) Bank of Maharashtra
C) State bank of India
D) Union Bank of India
- Name of the capital city of Argentina is__?
C) Buenos Aires
- Under which country’s presidency 3rd G20 Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors (FMCBG) meeting was held?
A) Saudi Arabia
- Which bank has partnered Airtel Africa to drive financial inclusion across key markets in Africa by providing customers with increased access to mobile financial services?
A) Citi Bank
B) Barclays Bank
C) Standard Chartered Bank
D) Bank of America
- Which state has decided to convert waste generated in the state to electricity under an initiative titled ‘Waste to Energy’?
C) Uttar Pradesh
D) West Bengal
- Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) facility is provided by?
- In August 2020, after the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) tightened norms for core investment companies (CICs), CICs with assets of over how much amount will have to appoint a chief risk officer (CRO)?
A) Rs 5,000 crore
B) Rs 4,000 crore
C) Rs 8,000 crore
D) Rs 1,000 crore
- Where is the headquarters of Swiggy located?