- Which became the first Indian company with a market value of Rs 11 lakh crore as investors rejoiced fundraising that will make it debt-free?
- Banks were permitted to transact in IRF for the purpose of hedging the risk in their underlying investment portfolio. What does F stands for in IRF?
- Who won the F1 Grand Prix of Spain 2020?
A) Max Verstappen
B) Heikki Kovalainen
C) Lewis Hamilton
D) Pastor Maldonado
- Which of the following stock exchange have nick name of “The big board”?
- Which exchange topped the chart among 10 most valued exchanges in the world as per the latest data from the World Federation of Exchanges?
A) NewYork Stock Exchange
- Which country’s cricketer Laura Marsh announced her retirement from all forms of cricket in August 2020?
B) South Africa
- Zomato co-founder Pankaj Chaddah and ex-Zomato Chief of Staff Pooja Khanna have announced their entrepreneurial venture cum mental wellness centre.Name it?
C) Health Mantra
D) Heal Mind
- Which of the following has appointed G P Garg as executive director (ED)?
D) EXIM Bank
- Which Club has won the 2019-20 Coppa Italia cup?
B) Coppa Italia
C) Bengaluru FC
D) Assam FC
- In UPI, ______ is an Address which uniquely identifies a person’s bank account?
A) Primary Address
B) Unique Address
C) Bank Address
D) Payment Address
- Who has written the book, titled “A Bend in Time: Writings by Children on the Covid-19 pandemic”?
A) Javar Seetharaman
B) Amrita Pritam
C) Bijal Vachharajani
D) Debi Prasanna Pattanayak
- Jim Corbett National Park located in which of the following Indian state?
C) Tamil Nadu
- Who was appointed as CEO of Professional Risk Managers’ International Association?
A) Sanjay Chaturvedi
B) Vinay Dubey
C) Samanth Rai
D) Nirakar Pradhan
- SBOTOP has appointed whom as its brand ambassador?
A) Dwayne Bravo
B) Kieron Pollard
C) Daren Sammy
D) Sunil Narine
- Which company has acquired Swedish mapping technology company Mapillary?
- As per the revised priority sector lending (PSL) guidelines released by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) in September 2020, up to how much amount can be given as bank finance to start-ups?
A) Rs 20 cr
B) Rs 50 cr
C) Rs 30 cr
D) Rs 60 cr
- Scientist saw which fifth state of matter in first time in space?
A) Bose-Einstein condensates
B) Kuiper Cliff
- Which city is Building a New ‘She-Man’ Station to Make it More Trans-Friendly?
- ______ is a repository of Aadhaar numbers maintained by the APB System and used for the purpose of routing the APB transactions to the destination banks?
A) NPCI saver
B) NPCI fisher
C) NPCI editor
D) NPCI mapper
- Where is the HQ of Karnataka Bank?
B) New Delhi
Mixed English Questions for Mains Exam — Set 367Directions(1-5): In the following question, out of the given...
Current Affairs Quiz: November 24, 2020Current Affairs 24 November 2020 Quiz Read our Current...
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and other exams – 920Who has authored the books titled ”Corona Kavithakal”, ”Republic...