- Indian navy conducted a mega military exercise ‘Indra’ with the navy of which country?
- Instant fund transfer under UPI, if available for how many hours in a day?
A) 8 hours
B) 10 hours
C) 12 hours
D) 24 hours
- German Andre Schurrle announced his retirement from which sport?
- Where is the HQ of The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) located?
D) New Delhi
- Which state government launched ‘I Rakhwali’ application to help netizens to become ‘Greenery Saviours’ (preserve and maintain the environment)?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- Who won the eighth Hungarian Grand Prix 2020?
A) Michael Schumacher
B) Charles Leclerc
C) Lewis Hamilton
D) Valtteri Bottas
- Which team won the AIMA Chanakya (Business Simulation Game) National Management Games (NMG) 2020, an all India competition for corporates?
A) NTPC Vallur
B) Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd
C) Indian Oil Corporation Ltd
D) Tata Steel
- Which team won the 34th La Liga title?
A) Athletic Bilbao
D) Real Madrid
- Indra Dhanush air defence exercise started between India and____?
- In AEPS, Unique ID and _____ is used for authentication purpose.
D) Anyone of the above
- G20 Foreign Ministers’ Extraordinary Meeting was held under the presidency of which country in September 2020?
B) Saudi Arabia
- Kulmeet Bawa has been appointed as the president and managing director of the Indian operations of which company?
- Which of the following launched book titled “The Little Book of Green Nudges”, which aims to inspire up to 200 million students around the globe to adopt environmentally friendly habits and greener lifestyles?
B) International Union for Conservation of Nature
C) United Nations Environment Programme
D) World Wide Fund for Nature
- Where is the HQ of Green Climate Fund located?
A) Rome, Italy
B) Incheon, South Korea
C) Berlin, Germany
D) Budapest, Hungary
- From the space centre of which country did the United Arab Emirates launched its first-ever interplanetary Hope Probe mission to Mars?
- As a part of which of the following a new category of award called ‘Prerak Dauur Samman’ has been announced?
A) Swachhta Diwas
B) Swachh Survekshan
C) Swachhata Pakhwada
D) Swachh Paryavaran
- Which of the following has launched automotive technology e-portal ASPIRE (Automotive Solutions Portal for Industry, Research and Education)?
A) International Corporation Assisted Technologies
B) Indian Centre of Aligned Technology
C) International Centre of Automotive Technology
D) Indian Companies Action Technologies
- Kukkarahalli lake is located in___?
A) Andhra Pradesh
C) Uttar Pradesh
- What does SRF stands for?
A) savings responsive funds
B) saving refinance fund
C) special responsive fund
D) special refinance facility
- How much amount has been sanctioned by the central govt. under Atmanirbhar programme to improve infrastructure for the Food Parks in Karnataka?
A) Rs 4,000 cr
B) Rs 6,000 cr
C) Rs 2,000 cr
D) Rs 5,000 cr
Mixed English Questions for upcoming Exam — Set 395Directions(1-3): The following question carries a statement with four...
RRB Scale II and III Mains Result OutRegional Rural Bank (RRB) has announced the final result...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 510Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...