- Short film titled ‘Am I?’ directed by whom won the first prize in the Online Patriotic Short Film Contest organized by the Ministry Of Information and Broadcasting along with National Film Develoment Corporation, NFDC?
A) Abhishek Sawant
B) Abhijit Paul
C) Mukul Narang
D) Aneesh Mehra
- What is the limit of fund transfer using UPI?
A) Rs 20,000
B) Rs 10,000
C) Rs 50,000
D) Rs 1 Lakh
- Which state government has launched “At One Click” initiative aimed to provide online cash aid to MSMEs and textile industry?
A) Tamil Nadu
C) West Bengal
- Mahindra group Chairman Anand Mahindra and ________ Chairman and CEO Shantanu Narayen will be conferred 2020 Leadership Awards by US-based India-centric business advocacy group?
- Chandaka Wildlife sanctuary is located in which of the following state?
C) Arunachal Pradesh
- With which country has India signed a concession agreement on the 600 MW Kholongchhu Hydroelectric Project (KHEL)?
C) Hong Kong
- Which Table Tennis player is set to receive Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award on National Sports Day on 29th August 2020?
A) Ayhika Mukherjee
B) Manika Batra
C) Naina Jaiswal
D) Mantu Ghosh
- According to the latest study by OECD”s Global Forum on transparency and exchange of information for tax purposes, which of the following country is not among Switzerland’s top-3 partners for info exchange on tax matters?
- Which bank launched First RuPay ATM & Micro ATM Card with Aadhaar Number?
A) State Bank of India
B) HDFC Bank
C) Bank of India
D) ICICI Bank
- Where is the HQ of Athletics Integrity Unit located?
- Who is set to receive Dhyan Chand Award for football on National Sports Day?
A) Udanta Singh
B) Sukhvinder Singh Sandhu
C) Pritam Kotal
D) Vinit Rai
- Lazarus Chakwera has been appointed as the President of which country?
- Which university will get Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, MAKA Trophy for overall top performing university in inter-university tournaments?
A) Panjab University
B) Delhi University
C) Lovely Professional University
D) Amity University
- Country’s first lichen park is developed in Kumaon’s Munsiyari area. In which state does this area fall?
A) Uttar Pradesh
B) West Bengal
- Shahpura Lake is situated in___?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Where has the Centre approved the setting up of the Directorate of AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy)?
- What does F stands for in ETFPOS?
- Which of the following metro rail stations of the Tamil Nadu has been named after former Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa as announced by the state government?
A) Central Metro Station
B) Alandur Station
C) CMBT station
D) Koyambedu Station
- Which organisation in collaboration with International Transport Forum (ITF) will launch the “Decarbonising Transport in India” project?
A) Niti Aayog
B) Ministry of Finance
- Which country became the first Arab country to open a nuclear power plant?
B) Saudi Arabia
English Questions: Sentence Connectors Set 43Directions(1-5): Select the phrase/connector from the given options which...
Quantitative Aptitude: Probability Questions – Set 20A bag contains 8 green balls and 12 blue...
Reasoning: Inequalities Questions for Upcoming Exam -Set 35Directions: In the following questions two statements are followed...