- From women’s world team championship of which sports, going to held in December 2020, has India withdrawn due to the lack of preparation?
C) Table Tennis
- What does F stands for in ETFPOS?
- How much amount has been sanctioned by government for augmentation of healthcare facilities in North Eastern States?
A) ₹100 cr
B) ₹200 cr
C) ₹150 cr
D) ₹190 cr
- Who has won the Formula One British Grand Prix 2020?
A) Charles Leclerc
B) Kimi Räikkönen
C) Max Verstappen
D) Lewis Hamilton
- Windhoek is the capital city of which of the following country?
- According to the UN’s State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World report, what is the decline in the number of undernourished people in India from 2004-06 to 2017-19?
A) 30 million
B) 80 million
C) 50 million
D) 60 million
- Air Marshal V. R. Chaudhari has been appointed as the chief of which command of Indian Air Force?
A) Central Air Command
B) Southern Air Command
C) Western Air Command
D) South Western Air Command
- Export-Import Bank of India (Exim Bank) has extended a line of credit (LOC) of USD 20.10 million to which country for reconstruction of Aldo Chavarria Hospital?
- Mohamed Irfaan Ali has been named as the President of which country?
B) Saudi Arabia
- Which of the following term is used for Requesting money in UPI?
- Which country successfully launched its commercial telecommunication satellite, known as APSTAR-6D?
- Which Indian has been elected to the International Tennis Federation (ITF) men’s player panel
A) Niki Kalayanda Poonacha
B) Ti chen
C) Nikhil Joshi
D) Anupama Srinivasan
- The name of author of the book title “Future of Indian Universities: Comparative and International Perspectives”?
A) Amartya Sen
B) Mohit Aggarwal
C) Arundati Roy
D) Chetan Bhagat
- Ministry of Human Resource Development released the PRAGYATA guidelines. The guidelines are based on which of the following?
A) Pending Exams
B) Digital Education
C) Review Syllabus
D) Video hosting providers
- Where in Maharashtra and Chhattisgarh respectively, a tertiary processing centre each has been launched by the Tribal Affairs Ministry under the ”TRIFOOD” project?
A) Solapur and Surajpur
B) Raigad and Jagdalpur
C) Nanded and Champa
D) Jalna and Korba
- What is the theme of World Youth Skills Day 2020?
A) Youth Skills for Sustainability and Innovation
B) Skills Development to Improve Youth Employment
C) Skills for the Future of Work
D) Skills for a Resilient Youth
- Francisco Asue has been reappointed as the Prime Minister of which country?
B) Equatorial Guinea
- The book “If It Bleeds” published by Hachette India, is authored by whom?
A) Stephen King
B) Thomas Pynchon
C) Don DeLillo
D) John Irving
- Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) is provided by NPCI through its existing ____ switch?
- Which country was the first country to implement the GST?
English: Sentence Completion Set – 73Directions(1-5): In each of the following questions, a short...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 588Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 52The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...