- Who has been appointed as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of NPCI International Payments (NIPL), an international arm of National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)?
A) Varun Sharma
B) Ritesh Shukla
C) Mohit Tiwari
D) Raman Ahuja
- An asset is classified as doubtful if it has remained in the sub¬standard category for a period of _____?
A) 6 months
B) 12 months
C) 18 months
D) 24 months
- Where is the HQ of World Leagues Forum located?
A) Amsterdam, Netherlands
B) Rabat, Morocco
C) Zurich, Switzerland
D) Abuja, Nigeria
- Which of the following cricketers will be conferred with the Mohun Bagan Ratna this year?
A) Pranab Ganguly
B) Palash Nandi
C) Monoranjan Porel
D) Gurbux Singh
- Which institute has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) to carry out activities in the field of standardisation and conformity assessment?
A) IIT Roorkee
B) IIT Bombay
C) IIT Madras
D) IIT Ranchi
- With which of the following has UNICEF INDIA partnered to launch #Reimagine Campaign?
A) NITI Aayog
C) Confederation of Indian Industry
- Mobile Money Identifier (MMID) is a ___ digit number.
- Which of the following has developed Ayurvedic biodegradable face mask named ‘Pavitrapati’ and anti-microbial body suit named ‘Aushada Tara’?
A) Defence Research and Development Organisation
B) NITI Aayog
C) Divi Laboratories
D) Defence Institute of Advanced Technology
- Satkosia Tiger reserve situated in which of the following state?
D) Andhra Pradesh
- According to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, what is the rank of Mukesh Ambani, RIL’s chairman in terms of world’s richest person?
- According to a global research released by online privacy solutions provider SurfShark, what is the rank of India in Digital Quality of Life Index 2020 in terms of Internet Quality?
- Mile Jedinak announced his retirement from football. He played for which country?
B) Sri Lanka
- Which country has launched a surface-to-surface ballistic missile named martyr Qassem Soleimani and cruise missile named martyr Abu Mahdi?
B) Saudi Arabia
- Kishtwar National Park is situated in___?
D) Himachal Pradesh
- Which of the following is a financial transaction under UPI?
A) Collect Request
B) Set/Change PIN
C) Check Transaction Status
D) Raise Dispute/ Raise query
- What is the currency of France?
- Name the first nuclear power plant of the Arab world which was connected to the national grid announced by United Arab Emirates?
A) Hanul nuclear power plant
B) Kashiwa nuclear power plant
C) Barakah nuclear power plant
D) Hanbit nuclear power plant
- Who is the father of Regional Rural bank of India?
A) J S Khekar
B) Raghuram Rajan
C) Shekar Basu
D) M. Swaminathan
- What is the theme of this year’s International Day of Yoga?
A) Yoga at home, Yoga with family
B) Yoga at home, Yoga with family
C) Yoga for Peace
D) Yoga forHealth
- Which state emerged at the top of states for category ‘India’s cleanest state in the fifth edition of Swachh Survekshan Awards 2020 announced in August 2020?
A) Madhya Pradesh
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...