- Who has been named EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year 2020 for her contribution in improving universal access to affordable life-saving medicine?
A) Satya Nadella
B) N Murthy
C) Uday Kotak
D) Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw
- What does S stands for in PSP with respect to UPI?
- Where is the HQ of Tata AIA Life?
- Private players will begin rail passenger services in India by?
A) July 2023
B) April 2023
C) July 2022
D) April 2022
- How many Indian Institute made to the THE Asia University Ranking 2020 by Time Higher Education (THE)?
- Which state govt. announced a monthly stipend of Rs 3,000 to newly enrolled junior lawyers for next two years?
A) Tamil Nadu
C) Madhya Pradesh
- Who has written a new collection of short stories ‘Grandparents’ Bag of Stories’?
A) Sudha Murty
B) Kiran Desai
C) Anita Nair
D) Jhumpa Lahiri
- Which of the following cannot be used for fund transfer through IMPS?
A) Using Mobile number & MMID
B) Using Aadhaar number
C) Using Virtual Private Address
D) Using Account number & IFS Code
- Headquarter of MUDRA Bank is situated in____?
B) New Delhi
- The Union Govt. launched a scheme called Pradhan Mantri Formalisation of Micro Food Enterprises (PM FME) in July 2020. What is the outlay for the scheme?
A) Rs 30,000 cr
B) Rs 40,000 cr
C) Rs 10,000 cr
D) Rs 20,000 cr
- Pradeep Chhibber and who other is the author of the book titled ‘India Tomorrow: Conversations with the Next Generation of Political Leaders’?
A) Keerat Irani
B) Arjun Rai
C) Deepak Kumar
D) Harsh Shah
- Which country is set to become the first in the world to phase-out of coal as an energy source?
D) The Netherlands
- In the ‘National Strategy for Financial Education 2020-2025’ (NSFE), released by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), RBI has come out with a ‘5-Core Actions’ approach for promoting financial education. Which of the following is not one of the ‘C’ in these 5-core actions?
- The International Organization for Migration is an intergovernmental organization that provides services and advice concerning migration to governments and migrants. Where is the hq of International Organization for Migration is situated?
A) New York
- A __________ is one where loss has been identified by the bank or internal or external auditors or the RBI inspection but the amount has not been written off wholly.
A) Standard Asset
B) Loss Asset
C) By-stand Asset
D) Loan Asset
- Which Indian institute broken into the global top 50 Executive MBA (EMBA) Rankings by QS (Quacquarelli Symonds) this year taking 36th position?
A) MDI Gurgaon
B) XLRI Xavier School of Management
C) IIM Indore
D) IIM Banglore
- Who has been appointed as the Director General of Cellular Operators Association of India (COAI)?
A) Rajan Mathews
B) Ajay Puri
C) Ravinder Takkar
D) SP Kochhar
- According to Bridge To India’s India Renewable Energy CEO survey report 2020, how much renewable energy capacity will India add in the next 5 years?
A) 50 GW
B) 60 GW
C) 90 GW
D) 80 GW
- Which Indian Tennis Player won the PSD Bank Nord Open trophy in Germany, becoming the 1st India to do so?
A) Vijay Amritraj
B) Sumit Nagal
C) Mahesh Bhupathi
D) Somdev Devvarman
- Where is the capital city of Armenia?
Reasoning : Inequalities Questions for Upcoming Exam -Set 30In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown...
Mixed English Questions for Mains Exam — Set 370Directions(1-8): Select the phrase/connector from the given options which...
Current Affairs Quiz: November 29, 2020Current Affairs 29 November 2020 Quiz Read our Current...