- Who has been appointed the Director of the National Science Foundation, a top American body supporting fundamental research in non-medical fields of science and engineering?
A) Ram Ahirwar
B) Balakrishnan Subramaniam
C) S Srinivasan
D) Sethuraman Panchanathan
- The eligible criteria for the Banks who can participate in UPI is that the Bank should have approval from RBI for Mobile Banking Service and also should be live on _____?
- Who has been appointed as the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of Lakshmi Vilas Bank?
A) Manikant Sharma
B) Puran Kumar Singh
C) Hariharan K
D) Rashid Khan
- What is the theme of this year’s World Hydrography Day?
A) Hydrography enabling autonomous technologies
B) Safe Navigation
C) hydrographic information driving marine knowledge
D) Mapping our seas
- Where is the HQ of National Basketball Association (NBA) located?
A) Vienna, Austria
B) New York, USA
C) Oslo, Norway
D) Sydney, Australia
- Who is the author of the book ‘Overdraft: Saving the Indian Saver’?
A) Nirmala Sitharaman
B) Gita Gopinath
C) Raghuram Rajan
D) Urjit Patel
- Where is the HQ of Exim Bank?
- What does S stands for in ABRS with respect to payment through Aadhar Cards?
- Rajkiran Rai of which public sector bank has been given 2-years extension as the MD and CEO of the bank?
A) Allahabad Bank
B) Punjab and Sind Bank
C) Union Bank of India
D) Indian Bank
- Who has been awarded the coveted ‘Infra Business Leader of the Year’ award for 2020 by the Rail Infra and Mobility Business Digital Awards (RIMBDA)?
A) Ved Parkash Dudeja
B) Sukumar Sen
C) Medhu Kumar
D) Nitin Narang
- In August 2020, the World Bank predicted higher than what percent GDP growth in India that it projected earlier for FY21?
- Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) along with NITI Aayog partnered with which Healthcare Innovation Centre to expand startup ecosystem?
B) India-New Zealand
- Who has been appointed as the vice president of Asian Development Bank (ADB)?
A) Om Prakash Rawat
B) Rajiv Kumar
C) Ashok Lavasa
D) Sindhushree Khullar
- Which of the following day is observed as World Toilet day?
A) 21 November
B) 19 August
C) 19 December
D) 19 November
- Which steel-making company has launched FerroHaat, a first-of-its-kind mobile application, to source steel scrap from the traders?
A) Jindal Steel Ltd.
B) Tata Steel Ltd.
C) JSW Steel Ltd.
D) Essar Steel India Ltd.
- ______ is one where the bank, for economic or legal reasons relating to the borrower’s financial difficulty, grants to the borrower concessions that the bank would not otherwise consider?
A) Renovated account
B) Reprimed account
C) Advance account
D) Restructured account
- Chan Santokhi has been appointed as the President of which country?
- Which financial services company has launched a new service called ‘Swift Insta Personal Loans’ (SIPL) on WhatsApp through its chatbot TIA?
A) Eko India Financial Services
B) Reliance Capital
C) Tata Capital
D) Motilal Oswal Financial Services
- What is the currency of Spain?
- Who is the author of the book “Getting Competitive: A Practitioner’s Guide for India”?
A) PC Kaul
B) RN Narayana
C) RC Bhargava
D) BK Verma
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set 445Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and other exams – 928Harmanpreet Kaur and which other cricketer have been signed...
Mixed Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exams – Set 183Answer these questions based on the following information. In...