- Which state government changed English names of 1,018 places?
A) Tamil Nadu
C) Uttar Pradesh
- IFSC Code is a ___ digit code?
- Which state/UT topped the first all India Happiness Report covering all states and Union Territories measuring happiness across the country?
- Which of the following day is observed on 10 December of every year?
A) World Television Day
B) Human Rights Day
C) World Statistics Day
D) Good Governance Day
- How much amount was allocated as annual allotment to states for the current financial year under ”Per Drop More Crop” component of Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana (PMKSY-PDMC)?
A) ₹8000 cr
B) ₹6000 cr
C) ₹5000 cr
D) ₹4000 cr
- Where is the HQ of International Union of Railways located?
A) Paris, France
B) Ottawa, Canada
C) Rome, Italy
D) Manila, Philippines
- Horticulture Department of which state/UT has launched the Flagship programme “Backyard Horticulture”?
A) Jammu and Kashmir
D) Himachal Pradesh
- who will head the committee that has been reconstituted by Ministry of Home Affairs to look into the welfare of freedom fighters?
A) Amit Shah
B) G Kishan Reddy
C) Sanjay Singh
D) Shivani Tripathi
- Which state/UT government has launched a helpline called ‘Sehat evam Poshan Saathinwas’, to ensure children under six years of age get nutritional supplements and regular immunisation doses?
D) Tamil Nadu
- What does M stands for in SMA with respect to NPA?
- Which organisation has withdrawn long-term package third-party motor insurance?
- In September 2020, where did the Union Cabinet approved the establishment of a new All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)?
B) Uttar Pradesh
C) Tamil Nadu
- Asola Bhatti Wildlife Sanctuary is situated in___?
A) Himachal Pradesh
D) New Delhi
- Empays Payment Systems partenered with which company to enable contact-free ATM cash withdrawals?
- What is the capital of Suriname?
- As per World Bank,global economy to shrink by how much percent in 2020?
- The union govt. in July 2020 approved a scheme for interest subvention of 2% for how many years to all Shishu loan accounts under Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) to eligible borrowers?
- Which company has partnered with National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) to provide its training partners access to digital skilling tools?
- Pangong Lake is located in which of the following Indian state?
A) Arunachal Pradesh
D) Himachal Pradesh
- Which organisation has started tying up with Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) located near to its plants to train youth in various trades, which will enhance the chances of their employability in heavy and process industry?
D) National Fertilizer Limited
GA Revision for All Banking And Other Exams – 970Which ferry service was launched between Mumbai and Mandwa?...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 541Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Reasoning : Puzzle and Arrangements for Upcoming Exams – Set 209Study the following information and answer the questions: Seven...