- What is the theme of this year’s World Accreditation Day?
A) Accreditation: Improving Food Safety
B) Accreditation Adds value to supply chains
C) Accreditation delivers a safe world
D) Delivering confidence in construction and the built environment
- The setting up of White Label ATMs is authorized under which Act?
A) Banking Regulation Act, 1949
B) Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007
C) Reserve Bank of India Act,1934
D) Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881
- Who has become the first Indian actor to lend his voice to the tech giant Amazon’s assistant device Alexa starting 2021?
A) Anil Kapoor
B) Amitabh Bachchan
C) Varun Dhawan
D) Tiger Shroff
- Where is the multinational software corporation SAP based?
- Which public sector bank introduced “KCC (Kisan Credit Card) Review option” on its digital agricultural solution platform to enable farmers to access their KCC limit in four clicks?
A) Indian Overseas Bank
B) Bank of Baroda
C) State Bank of India
D) Canara Bank
- Which country has become the first in the world to issue a sovereign bond linked to the sustainable development goals set by the United Nations?
- Which institute has developed a first-of-its-kind UVGI-based room disinfection device ‘UVSAFE’?
A) IIT Ropar
B) IIT Ranchi
C) IIT Delhi
D) IIT Roorkee
- What does M stands for in QSAM with respect to Aadhar based payments?
- Which company is going to the partner company in the US operations of ByteDance’s TikTok video service?
- Which state/UT government signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Bloomberg Philanthropies, joining 30 world cities in the initiative for global road safety?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- In September 2020, National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) gave in-principle sanction worth how much amount of proposals received from agri-credit societies in 22 states?
A) Rs 1,487 crore
B) Rs 1,568 crore
C) Rs 1,832 crore
D) Rs 1,905 crore
- NSE joined hands with which institute to offer platform for investor education?
A) IIM Ahmedabad
B) IIM Indore
C) IIM Bangalore
D) IIM Kozhikode
- Bhatnagar award is given for which of the following field?
A) Medical Science
- SBI General Insurance has signed a corporate agency agreement with which bank for the distribution of the general insurer’s retail products to customers of the bank?
A) Lakshmi Vilas Bank
B) YES Bank
C) HDFC Bank
D) South Indian Bank
- The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) in association with National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) launched flood and heavy rain warning system for which city in August 2020?
- What is the deadline given by the RBI to the banks to fully automate NPA classification and provisioning calculation process?
A) March 30, 2021
B) August 31, 2021
C) June 30, 2021
D) December 31, 2020
- How many sub-categories are there in Special Mention Accounts (SMA)?
- NITI Aayog partnered with which of the following to launch Artificial Intelligence (AI)-based module for school students?
C) Confederation of Indian Industry
- Someshwara Wildlife Sanctuary is situated in which of the following Indian state?
B) Andhra Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
- According to the Asian Development Bank, India’s economy will contract by how much percent in the 2020-’21 financial year?
Quantitative Aptitude: Probability Questions – Set 22Two dice are rolled randomly. Find the probability to...
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and Other Exams -996Which company announced a first-of-its-kind carbon removal initiative called...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 86The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...