- According to the changes in foreign direct investment (FDI) rules notified by the finance ministry, NRI’s can now acquire how much percent stake in Air India?
- Identify the false statement with respect to IMPS?
A) The customer needs to have a bank account with the bank which has enabled IMPS facility
B) Customer should enroll for Mobile Banking Service
C) The customer cannot link the same mobile number to more than one account
D) The bank will allocate a Mobile Money Identifier (MMID) for each account of the mobile banking customers
- The Finance Ministry sanctioned proposals worth how much amount under the special liquidity scheme to stressed NBFCs and HFCs?
A) Rs 3,700 crore
B) Rs 5,800 crore
C) Rs 8,200 crore
D) Rs 6,400 crore
- Hemis National Park situated in which of the following state?
- What is the extended deadline after which hallmarking of Gold Jewellery will be mandatory?
A) March 31, 2021
B) May 1, 2021
C) November 30, 2021
D) June 1, 2021
- What is the theme of International Day of the World’s Indigenous Peoples for the year 2020?
A) COVID-19 and Indigenous Languages
B) COVID-19 and Indigenous peoples’ resilience
C) COVID-19 and ‘Indigenous peoples’ migration and movement’
D) COVID-19 and Rights of Indigenous People
- According to a survey by Randstad Employer Brand Research (REBR) 2020, which company has been named as the most attractive employer brand in India?
- Which institute has bagged the ‘Gandhian Young Technological Innovation Awards 2020’ for developing a mechanism for generating electricity from wet clothes left under sunlight to dry?
A) IIT Kanpur
B) IIT Jammu
C) IIT Kharagpur
D) IIT Jodhpur
- Where is the capital city of Turkmenistan
- Which mutual funds provider has launched ‘Any Day SIP’ feature in is schemes?
A) Quatum Mutual
B) Kotal Mutual Fund
C) Motilal Oswal
D) Sundaram Mutual
- Under the initiative called ‘Flipkart Samarth’, the ecommerce company Flipkart has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the One District, One Product (ODOP) scheme of which state to bring artisans, weavers and craftsmen of the state into mainstream business?
A) Madhya Pradesh
C) West Bengal
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Indo-Nepal Remittance Facility comes under which type of transfer mechanism?
D) None of these
- Name the AI-powered conversational voice BOT launched by Axis Bank for Interactive Voice Response (IVR)?
- FSSAI (Food Safety and Standards Authority of India) has signed an agreement with which of the following for collaborative research and information dissemination in the area of food and nutrition?
A) Council of Scientific & Industrial Research
B) Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University
C) Tata Institute of Fundamental Research
D) Indian Council of Agricultural Research
- How much amount has been sanctioned by banks as concessional credit to 1.1 crore Kisan Credit Card (KCC) holders?
A) Rs 90,000 crore
B) Rs 30,000 crore
C) Rs 70,000 crore
D) Rs 50,000 crore
- Ekuverin Joint military exercise started between India and___?
- In August 2020, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) barred banks from opening which accounts for customers who have availed cash credit or overdraft facilities?
A) Saving Accounts
B) Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Accounts
C) Current Accounts
D) Fixed Deposits
- Leh and which other city have been chosen to be developed as smart cities in Ladakh?
- In August 2020, which player along with Mahendra Singh Dhoni announced retirement from International Cricket?
A) Yuvraj Singh
B) Suresh Raina
C) KL Rahul
D) Rohit Sharma
- Where is International Centre for Automotive Technology (ICAT) situated?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...