- In August 2020, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) permitted whom to invest in debt instruments through mutual funds without allocating additional charges?
B) Non-Bank Financial Institutions
C) Housing Finance Companies
D) Financial Services Companies
- Identify the true statement with respect to IMPS?
A) The charges for remittance through IMPS are decided by NPCI
B) In IMPS once a payment is initiated it cannot be stopped
C) IMPS service is not available on Sunday
D) All are true
- What is the rank of India in the Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) Index 2020?
- According to a report by Asian Development Bank, Asia-Pacific may see remittance losses of how much amount due the Coronavirus pandemic?
A) $47.4-62.8 billion
B) $31.4-62.8 billion
C) $47.4-54.3 billion
D) $31.4-54.3 billion
- Daranghati wildlife sanctuary is located in which of the following Indian state?
B) Himachal Pradesh
- Which country has topped the Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) Index 2020?
- How much amount has been released by the central government to the states under a scheme to promote mechanization in the agriculture sector?
A) Rs 376 crore
B) Rs 553 crore
C) Rs 872 crore
D) Rs 619 crore
- What is the rank of India in the “INFORM Report 2020: Shared evidence for managing crises and disasters”?
- Which government announced new Electric Policy in which it will given an incentive of up to ₹1.5 lakh for new cars?
A) Andhra Pradesh
- Which Indian boxer has made to the first spot in the rankings released by Amateur International Boxing Association (AIBA) in July 2020?
A) Amit Panghal
B) Manish Kaushik
C) Akhil Kumar
D) Vijender Singh
- Mobile app named “Awaz-e-Rajouri” has been launched in the district of which state/UT?
A) New Delhi
B) Uttar Pradesh
C) Jammu and Kashmir
- The promoter’s minimum initial contribution to the paid-up equity capital of small finance bank should be at least _____ per cent?
A) 60 %
B) 40 %
C) 20 %
D) 10 %
- Chandrapura Thermal power plant situated in___/
A) Uttar Pradesh
- Which organization adopted a new branding and visual identity on its 100-year milestone at the subsequent games?
A) All India Tennis Association
B) Paralympic Committee of India
C) Indian Olympic Association
D) All India Chess Federation
- Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) announced the opening of its first of its kind Training cum Production Center of Silk in which state?
A) Arunachal Pradesh
- Which ministry of the union govt. has partnered with the US Agency for International Development (USAID) to increase India- US collaboration for clean energy development?
A) Ministry of Power
B) Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
C) Department of Atomic Energy
D) Ministry of New and Renewable Energy
- Who has been appointed as the Chairman of the committee by the central government for determination of ceiling rates under a scheme for reimbursement of taxes and duties to exporters?
A) Sanjay Kumar Sharma
B) Anil Bhan
C) G K Pillai
D) Suraj Chakraborty
- Elena Vesnina is a tennis player of which country?
- Which of the following companies has launched voice-based services for its investors with Google Assistant?
A) ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund
B) L&T Mutual Fund
C) Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
D) Reliance Mutual Fund
- On the occasion of Handloom Day on 7th August, Union Minister Smriti Irani launched which portal for individual weavers and organisations to get benefitted of the various schemes of the government?
A) Handloom India
B) My Handloom
C) Handloom for All
D) Handloom Industry
Quantitative Aptitude: Probability Questions – Set 22Two dice are rolled randomly. Find the probability to...
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and Other Exams -996Which company announced a first-of-its-kind carbon removal initiative called...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 86The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...